• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Multiple Choice Quiz for Liberals

Here is a word problem for Liberals:

If your hunkered down in Watertown today, praying that suspect # 2 doesn't try to force his way into your house and take your family hostage: What would you want with you:
a) Cell phone
b) baseball bat
c) single shot shotgun
d) Diane Fienstein
e)Ar-15 with 30 round magazine

Last edited:

If your hunkered down in Watertown today, praying that suspect # 2 doesn't try to force his way into your house and take your family hostage: What would you want with you:
a) Cell phone
b) baseball bat
c) single shot shotgun
d) Diane Eisenstein

correct answer is both:

f) increase everybody's taxes so there can be more "police on the streets"
g) ban guns, because if there were no guns this would not be happening

a) Cell phone
b) baseball bat
c) single shot shotgun
d) Diane Eisenstein

Wtf **** is a Diane Eisenstein lmao

i love all this shit and all the memes. you guys REALLY think a MA liberal, ESPECIALLY one from cambridge/watertown--one of which being the very SANCTUARY CITY that welcomed these terrorists with open arms would REALLY be wishing they had an AR right now?

4/20 is TO-MORR-OW. smoke weed then.

i love all this shit and all the memes. you guys REALLY think a MA liberal, ESPECIALLY one from cambridge/watertown--one of which being the very SANCTUARY CITY that welcomed these terrorists with open arms would REALLY be wishing they had an AR right now?

4/20 is TO-MORR-OW. smoke weed then.

you have won the internet. i love you man.

a) Cell phone
b) baseball bat
c) single shot shotgun
d) Diane Fienstein

f) Butterfly kisses
g) sugar cookies

A liberal would only want a cell phone or the bitch. If I had the choice it would be the AR and the bitch to block return fire.

Eh that may backfire.. feinsteins face would probably turn me around even faster then the ar/30 round choice.

a) Cell phone
b) baseball bat
c) single shot shotgun
d) Diane Fienstein

I bet some people in the liberal beltway have change their stance on firearms after this day.

I doubt it, they think it would not have happened if we had more gun control. They remind me of the birds that hide their heads in the sand. Hiding from reality.

Back
Top Bottom