• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

multiple-parties-down-in-shooting-at-thornton-walmart-poli

2022.jpg
2022.jpg

To try and get this back on track- the police are now bitching that panicked people running out of the store and shoppers who were inside and pulled their own guns delayed the cops ability to determine who the shooter was and track him down....

http://www.denverpost.com/2017/11/0...esponse-delayed-by-people-drawing-guns-chaos/

Yep, MSN is now pushing the "anti-armed citizens agenda" over the incident(11/04/17):

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...nvestigation/ar-AAuq0qT?li=BBnb7Kz&OCID=HPDHP

...The assessment by police that armed civilians hampered their investigation is being embraced by gun control advocates, who argue that more guns on the scene of a shooting add up to more problems.

"Especially civilians with weapons - it does nothing but possibly cause more chaos and harm," said Tom Sullivan, who became a gun control advocate after his 27-year-old son, Alex, was killed along with 11 other people by a gunman who opened fire inside a movie theater in Aurora, Colo., in 2012....

So the police are too stupid to know where the shots came from from determining the ballistics and are too stupid to tell who's shooting & who's just holding their firearm from video. That's a great reason to not allow people to be able to protect themselves. These vultures will twist and use everything at their disposal.

Yep, MSN is now pushing the "anti-armed citizens agenda" over the incident(11/04/17):

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...nvestigation/ar-AAuq0qT?li=BBnb7Kz&OCID=HPDHP

Let's even just SAY they're correct that it hampers police figuring out who the bad guy is (I disagree, but for discussion).

That is NOT sufficient cause to strip me of my right to defend myself. My RKBA is guaranteed by the Constitution. You want this gun? Due process. An editorial in some liberal rag/news cast is not enough.

Let's even just SAY they're correct that it hampers police figuring out who the bad guy is (I disagree, but for discussion).

That is NOT sufficient cause to strip me of my right to defend myself. My RKBA is guaranteed by the Constitution. You want this gun? Due process. An editorial in some liberal rag/news cast is not enough.

Agreed.

If anything, the incident shows that those LTC carriers showed = Good alert self-awareness, self-control (ready to defend themselves & their's), good judgment (in not feeling like they should take the role of LEO and hunt-down the attacker on their own) .... among a number of other proper, balanced and good traits (IMHO).

Better to allow the public to be defenseless and be slaughtered than make the police put effort into their job? It's ok to let people be murdered to make basic responsibilities of a job easier? That selfish department and the media can go **** themselves.

Back
Top Bottom