multiple-parties-down-in-shooting-at-thornton-walmart-poli

Boy o boy, I count even understand the terrible English that immigrant spoke. Holy shits, every other interview on tv is a non English speaking immigrant. Are there are too many immigrants coming in or what.

Boy o boy, I count even understand the terrible English that immigrant spoke. Holy shits, every other interview on tv is a non English speaking immigrant. Are there are too many immigrants coming in or what.

You are not too sharp, now are you.

Hey duechnozzle, do you live in Medfield? I'm out that way a lot, maybe we can meet sometime, look for me.

2933f9322e63e932d816414f10adf787.jpg

Any update from last night? They catch the guy? Anybody killed? Gang crap or terrorism? Anything?!

Police said the suspect walked into the south doors at the Walmart located at 9900 Grant St. around 6:10 p.m. and "nonchalantly" began firing.

Two men were pronounced dead at the scene. A woman was taken to a hospital and was later pronounced dead. Their names and ages have not been released.

The shooting appears to be random and there are no indications it was an act of terror, police spokesman Victor Avila said.

Wal-Mart spared NO expense on their surveillance cams, as you can see by the photos below. I predict an uptick in shoplifting at Wal-Mart now that people "know".

poi-in-story.jpg

That qualifies as a slow night in Chicago.

where o where are the screaming Err ma grrrd headlines every day on that carnage?

just look at the players, it’s not a good look for the libtard Dems and their dim city of gun banners and ebt winners.

what shooting in Chicago? Standing headline.

Hey duechnozzle, do you live in Medfield? I'm out that way a lot, maybe we can meet sometime, look for me.

[rofl]

Toby fair, ewe shout probably edit your dictated postals before submitting them. Voice recon mission isn't perfect. Especially when talking about how people talk. LOL

And, no, there are NOT too many immigrants coming in. There are probably too many of the WRONG immigrants coming in, but this country's immigration system was created in the dark ages. Unless we like protecting snowflake millennials who just want to sit in their parents' basement lamenting why they can't get skilled jobs with no skilz.

Wow, I thought the first illiterate post slamming immigrants for being illiterate was a joke... guess not. Sad that a few geniuses like this give the moonbats fuel for their fire.

Wow, I thought the first illiterate post slamming immigrants for being illiterate was a joke... guess not. Sad that a few geniuses like this give the moonbats fuel for their fire.

I think most Americans a sick of seeing our country changing to fit the liberal Democrat picture of how America should be. With over 45% of people in this country where Englich is not their first language ? You and your kind need to be brought under control and Trump is on the right path. Duechnozzle.

I think most Americans a sick of seeing our country changing to fit the liberal Democrat picture of how America should be. With over 45% of people in this country where Englich is not their first language ? You and your kind need to be brought under control and Trump is on the right path. Duechnozzle.

WTF are you trying to say and what does it have to do with anything? Although I'm happy that Englich is your first language, I think most Americans are sick of morons. Douche-nozzel.

WTF are you trying to say and what does it have to do with anything? Although I'm happy that Englich is your first language, I think most Americans are sick of morons. Douche-nozzel.

Click the first linc, duechnozzle, even you would have to admit her English is hard to understand. That was the genesis of my comment. And it is so true.

wtf is a douche-nozzle ?? Back in my day it was douche-bag.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There was a lady comic years ago that had a bit about guys that claim they want to be THAT girls' bicycle seat. Her observation was, why would you want to be a bicycle seat. Wouldn't you rather be the guy that's f*****g her?

Still, when one considers how a douche nozzle is used and where it gets to go, then isn't being a douche nozzle actually a bit better than being a bicycle seat? I mean, assuming the lady in question is "Not Guilty", of course.

So basically, I'm a bit stumped by the use of "douche nozzle" as an insult. It seems more like a term you'd use for a buddy.

Maybe it's just me...

There was a lady comic years ago that had a bit about guys that claim they want to be THAT girls' bicycle seat. Her observation was, why would you want to be a bicycle seat. Wouldn't you rather be the guy that's f*****g her?

Still, when one considers how a douche nozzle is used and where it gets to go, then isn't being a douche nozzle actually a bit better than being a bicycle seat? I mean, assuming the lady in question is "Not Guilty", of course.

So basically, I'm a bit stumped by the use of "douche nozzle" as an insult. It seems more like a term you'd use for a buddy.

Maybe it's just me...

I think I called you a douche nozzle at a Natick get-together.

It it was a term of endearment.

SMH

Let's get this thread back on tract. The Walmart shooting. Clean up on Aisle 1.

Back
Top Bottom