Multiple people injured in mass stabbing attack on Houston campus

Where is the NKBA (National Kitchen & Bath Association) on this? I can't believe that the baby-eating, pro-death NKBA members support these military-style assault knives and sporks to be used at homes across America. Nobody needs a spork in 2013 America. Maybe in 1992 when we didn't have smoothies but this is a different America. I demand action. Not another death or calorie.

The NKBA needs to come out and demand that America needs to give up it's military-assault style cutlery. For the children.

[rofl]

This is gonna be turned into an anti-gun moment by "them" saying that if a gun had been used, many would be dead.

Maybe. Easy reponse to that is if this wansn't a gun-free zone he may have stabbed one person before someone with a CCW ended it.

I barely made it through 10 comments and you a**h***s made it about your repressed gun shit related to Mass. Just like every crisis where people die.

here is the deal, I've been down in TX for four weeks, there are stabbings, drive by shootings, car accidents and chockings on a daily basis. To make a long story short, no one cares and life goes on.

It happened in Houston...

Carry on, misery loves company. You won't get any from down here. Go to cal guns, ny guns and ct guns

In case you weren't keeping score, the "gun shit" is causing people to die. Needlessly.

Back
Top Bottom