• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Multiple people injured in mass stabbing attack on Houston campus

Drug-Free-Aluminum-Sign-K-2557.gif

Time for a "Knife Free Zone" [thinking]

Even if you know what you are doing, defending yourself with an empty hand or even a knife will still probably result in you getting cut.

I took kenpo as a kid and remember my instructor saying "In a knife fight, you will be cut". Its incredibly difficult to deal with a knife because of the varied angles of attack and minimal motion needed to cut.

This is gonna be turned into an anti-gun moment by "them" saying that if a gun had been used, many would be dead.

My thoughts exactly, but we need to flip the argument and say, if the victims had been armed, then their would not be such a large number of people injured. Its Texas after all..
The attacker probably chose the school because it is a gun free zone.

But if it wasn't a "gun free zone" a CCL holder might have stopped the knife attack.

This.

When are idiot liberals and gun-grabber statists going to realize "gun free zones" are just hunting preserves for the violent, mentally ill to kill the innocent?

It just occurred to me. I hope the kid that stabbed everyone didn't actually own guns. Other wise we'll be hearing a lot of

"The fact it is a gun free zone stopped him. Guns weren't allowed so he left it at home"

Read that a few times and imagine how stupid of a headline that will be

Knifes are not deadly at all. Only guns are bad.

And cheap machete, especially those shaped like Gladius, cannot kill and are very easy to defend against empty handed.

Modern swords are only for show. They cannot even cut paper.

Last edited by a moderator:
This.

When are idiot liberals and gun-grabber statists going to realize "gun free zones" are just hunting preserves for the violent, mentally ill to kill the innocent?
I believe they know this all too well. They want this to happen. That is why they let criminals out onto the streets . Control thru chaos. The end justifies the means. Never let a good crisis go to waste. Achieve the end goal by any means possible.

It's sad that the gun grabbers will look at this positively because no one died even though they all could have died had the injuries been more severe. "Look! Our magical gun free zone barrier worked by golly!"

Cafeteria will probably remove all knives and forks and replace them with sporks.

The suspect is a curly redheaded guy that often carried around a toy stuffed monkey. As if that wasn't enough warning of his mental instability? Hellllooooooooo Anyone home?

I liked how some of the college kids passed the security officers and tackled the guy,lol.If the fat ass security guys did something,like train,the kids would not have made them look bad.

The UK is way ahead of our jokes on the knife bans. They've already elevated chefs into experts on what's best for you.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/4581871.stm
The researchers said there was no reason for long pointed knives to be publicly available at all.

They consulted 10 top chefs from around the UK, and found such knives have little practical value in the kitchen.

None of the chefs felt such knives were essential, since the point of a short blade was just as useful when a sharp end was needed.

up to 14 injured....14 injured with a friggin box cutter. I wonder what could have prevented people from being hurt....

One disciplined, well trained martial artist with years of experience and a rolled up magazine would do it.

Or a teacher with a gun. That would do it too.

How do you stab 14 people? Wouldn't those stabbed later see the earlier stabbings and either run, or try to defend themselves? Or were they told to cower in a corner and not move?

Sick....

The real problem with a knife is the fact that you never have to stop and reload. As you're probably aware that is the only time you can stop an attacker.

They will control the steak knives through the software -- Steaks will be in short supply as the DHS will be ordering 1.6 billion ribeyes and other cuts.

Where is the NKBA (National Kitchen & Bath Association) on this? I can't believe that the baby-eating, pro-death NKBA members support these military-style assault knives and sporks to be used at homes across America. Nobody needs a spork in 2013 America. Maybe in 1992 when we didn't have smoothies but this is a different America. I demand action. Not another death or calorie.

The NKBA needs to come out and demand that America needs to give up it's military-assault style cutlery. For the children.

I barely made it through 10 comments and you a**h***s made it about your repressed gun shit related to Mass. Just like every crisis where people die.

here is the deal, I've been down in TX for four weeks, there are stabbings, drive by shootings, car accidents and chockings on a daily basis. To make a long story short, no one cares and life goes on.

It happened in Houston...

Carry on, misery loves company. You won't get any from down here. Go to cal guns, ny guns and ct guns

Back
Top Bottom