• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mumbles won't be down for breakfast

don't think he didn't time his death to get sympathy for the democrats running in the election. His funeral will probably be on Tuesday.

Anyway, I won't say more than that because my momma always told me if you have nothing nice to say about someone then don't say anything.

eff this pos I hope he burns in he!!.

oops...sorry momma....couldn't resist.

I don't understand the sympathy for this tyrant who testified a year ago to strip you right down to your balls.

If you any of you guys need an excuse to cry or express human sympathy, cry again for those who actually served this country and died waiting for their VA appointment.

This thief stole from your families to enrich his. He did not have to worry about seeing the right doctor, riding the T to get to his appointments or to sell his collection to pay medical bills. His rotting corpse is well protected by people with guns, not something many other Boston residents can do. In short, I don't care if it was cancer or a jihady gerbil that crawled into his butt and blew itself up.

If you any of you guys need an excuse to cry or express human sympathy, cry again for those who actually served this country and died waiting for their VA appointment.

This thief stole from your families to enrich his. He did not have to worry about seeing the right doctor, riding the T to get to his appointments or to sell his collection to pay medical bills. His rotting corpse is well protected by people with guns, not something many other Boston residents can do. In short, I don't care if it was cancer or a jihady gerbil that crawled into his butt and blew itself up.

This.

I don't know if I agreed with his politics because I've never understood a damn thing he ever said....

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

Many lose sight of the damage arseholes like him create and never get undone.

There are some whom you have differences with but with their death, you can forget those minor differences. There are others for whom you cannot forget nor forgive for those major issues you have with them.

No I can't bring myself to forget what Menino, Kennedy, etc. have done. I hope the day comes much sooner than later for Warren, Tolman, Markey, Kerry, every other congressman in MA, Deval, Feinstein, Obama, both Clinton's, Schumer, Durbin, Reid....

They've all spent their lives taking from me, you and others. I'm not going to look past that.

Last edited:
I don't know if I agreed with his politics because I've never understood a damn thing he ever said....

I'll translate:

Uhhh, weah gunna have a ahh rollin rayyeye fuh thuh selltics winnin dah ahh, dah world cup.....I meannah world series. Peeople like Larry Bird, Paul Pierce, annahhhh Johnny Damon doin air best tuh winna stanley cup. we're gunna have a uhm ahhh rollin ralleye wit duh duck boats....it'll be like a wekum waggin foah ahh wood class spoaht teems. it'll be dah pride uh duh siddeeahbossin. Afid daht the patriots ahhh umhm gunna play the yankees at dah gahdin.

How's that?

I'll translate:

Uhhh, weah gunna have a ahh rollin rayyeye fuh thuh selltics winnin dah ahh, dah world cup.....I meannah world series. Peeople like Larry Bird, Paul Pierce, annahhhh Johnny Damon doin air best tuh winna stanley cup. we're gunna have a uhm ahhh rollin ralleye wit duh duck boats....it'll be like a wekum waggin foah ahh wood class spoaht teems. it'll be dah pride uh duh siddeeahbossin. Afid daht the patriots ahhh umhm gunna play the yankees at dah gahdin.

How's that?

Lol, now I get it

Saw him on the common in April of 96 reading Make Way For Ducklings. Me and the girl friend at the time and 1 TV camera, were the only ones enjoying this once in a lifetime treat. Stood in front of him for 10 minutes, 4 feet away, and never understood a damn thing that came out of his mouth. The cameraman told us what he was reading.

I'm gay about it, one less POS to campaign to take away people's rights, to promote violence against others, to raise ****ing taxes, to foster the athmosphere of corruption.

I get it, dude blessed some youth hockey thing construction etc. The kind of damage these commies do, the kind of aggravation they bring (like innocent Marsha) is multiplied the higher they climb.

So what about the harm these parasites bring onto other people? You peasants need to spread your buttcheecks wider and thank your glorious rulers for another foot deeper into your colon.

QFTT

Mumbles was a piece of shit. I have no sympathy for any politician that ****s over their constituents.

+1

Remember in '04 when Halftime Pizza across the street from the Boston Garden put up a Pro Bush sign in their window for all the DNC delegates to see? Menino sent in his goons to fine and harass the shop owner. That's the real Menino beyond the stuttering idiot. If you were not a good peasant, he'd tuck it to you with his goon squad. Here was a hard working middle class shop owner who did something to embarrass the mayor and he had the machinery attack him.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1177876/posts

He wasn't a good person.

Mmmmphhmmmph. Umphhjpphhhmmmph. Rimphhmphhmm.

He will probably vote in the next 6 elections.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro - typos are from the GD auto correct unless they are funny substitutions those I'll take credit for.

Back
Top Bottom