WTS Musical Instruments

JayMcB

NES Member
Assachusetts when necessary. NH when possible
My father-in-law passed a year ago, and while he was around he ran a music store.

It's since been closed and I have (no kidding) over 100 musical instruments that are BNIB. There are a handful of used ones as well.

I will sell them at cost to any NES green member. As an FYI, the proceeds are going to care costs for my M-I-L

There are flutes, alto/tenor saxophones, trumpets, trombones, piccolos, clarinets, french horns, violins, electric and acoustic guitars.

PM me with what you're looking for, if we have it, I'm sure I can make you a deal you'll be happy with.....cost.

A note: The music store was aimed at the student market. There aren't any fenders, etc there. The primary brands I am seeing are Armstrong, Blessing, Prestini, Stagg, NY Pro (guitars)

EDIT: To all who replied, I apologize, I was completely unprepared for the level of response. The assistant who helped my father-in-law in his shop is meeting me Tuesday the 15th and we are going to get a more specific inventory and clarify the cost basis of all of the instruments. I will get back to each of you with what is left in stock in the order asked. For anyone who has asked, thank you, all of the proceeds will go to my mother in law's care.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom