My AR is ready for you,’ Texas lawmaker tells Beto O’Rourke over mandatory buybacks

images

A presidential candidate threatened to take property from like 1/3rd of the country.

How does that even happen. Has the dude like ever even sniffed the Constitution or any supporting doc?

Don’t forget a VP slot - he could deliver Texas to the Dems. A long shot I know, but he got a lot of excitement in his close race against Cruz.

Removing the people’s ability to defend themselves from tyranny and government overreach...

...thinking that fines and unreasonable taxation for not acting as the ruler would like will bring the plebs into order.

It almost feels like this is something that may have been experienced in the past. Sounds a little bit familiar, right?

A presidential candidate threatened to take property from like 1/3rd of the country.

How does that even happen. Has the dude like ever even sniffed the Constitution or any supporting doc?

And worse......there was nine other communists standing around him on stage that agreed with him but didn't have the balls to state it.

This one statement by him should automatically disqualify him from holding any public office ever. He's a petulant, elitist
child who thinks the country should bow down to his every utterance. Boy is he mistaken.

He will never be president and hopefully he'll just fade away into oblivion where he belongs.

Don’t forget a VP slot - he could deliver Texas to the Dems. A long shot I know, but he got a lot of excitement in his close race against Cruz.

Super long shot, would be an understatement. He has now become political kryptonite.

He violated the standard democrat system of incremental steps toward disarmament of the American people. Shining the light on the true nature of democrats' positions on gun ownership is in the end a gift.

I hope it is not squandered.

I hope the dimwit keeps on yapping. And I hope the rest of the them are forced to talk about confiscation everyday.

The old book “Nobody Wants To Take Your Guns” has been burned on the bonfire of Beto’s vanity, and the more people that hear about the new volume titled “Shut-up and Give Us Your Guns” the better.

:emoji_tiger:

YOU GO GIRL! 5 million @NRA members stand with you.
raquette2.JPG
What an up-talking train wreck.

The most profound statement she made
was that Beto has so much gravitas that
they staffed his protection detail with agents who let someone
wearing a "Shooters Grill, Rifle, Colorado(*)"-two-revolver T-shirt
guns-2-736x514.png

get within Tueller distance of the candidate while packing heat.

(*) That's the place where all the waitresses are armed.

BETO O'ROURKE NAMED 'AR-15 SALESMAN OF THE YEAR' BY NRA

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-named-ar-15-salesman-year-nra-1460Boggs
told Fox & Friends that the strategy didn’t mean to “be a political statement by any stretch of the imagination.”
NRA deems O'Rourke 'Salesman of the Month' after Arizona gun store sells out of AR-15s during 'Beto Special'

The National Rifle Association (NRA) called Democratic presidential hopeful and former Rep. Beto O’Rourke (D-Texas) the “salesman of the month” after an Arizona gun store capitalized on his proposed mandatory buyback of assault weapons.

Alpha Dog Guns in Tempe, Ariz., announced that just four hours after launching a promotional discount called the “Beto Special” — spurred by O’Rourke’s now-viral comments about his buyback proposal — it sold out of AR-15s and other rifles, owner Matt Boggs said Thursday on “Fox & Friends.”

The NRA tweeted a photo made to mock the former congressman by calling him the “AR-15 salesman of the month,” adding the caption: “Possibly even of the year.”

“I just happened to hop on Facebook and see his comments, and I was like, ‘Well maybe I’ll sell 20 rifles and see what happens,’” he said.

O’Rourke made headlines last week for defending his proposed mandatory buyback program during the third round of Democratic presidential primary debates.

"I am, if it's a weapon that's designed to kill people on a battlefield. If the high-impact, high-velocity round shreds everything inside of your body ... when we see that being used against children," O'Rourke said, asked if he was proposing a mandatory government buyback of certain guns.

He continued: “Hell yes, we're going to take your AR-15, your AK-47. We're not going to allow it to be used against our fellow Americans anymore,” prompting cheers and applause from the audience.

A number of Democrats have come out in opposition to O'Rourke's proposal, with Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) on Wednesday telling reporters that he doesn’t “know of any other Democrat who agrees” with O’Rourke’s proposal to confiscate assault-style weapons.

P

Back
Top Bottom