• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

My Experience with Precision Bullets PrecisionBullets.com

I and the company Precision Bullets made a contract and purchase agreement on January 24th 2021, with a backorder wait time of 10+ weeks and a price that was orally confirmed on the phone to be locked in at the contract price. The price lock was also explicitly stated by Precision Bullets in an email sent April 2nd 2021.

After over 28 weeks of waiting(which is three times the wait time stated in the purchase agreement) the seller responded via email on Aug 13, 2021 explicitly stating they will no longer honor the purchase price agreement.

The possible breach in this contract was to the detriment of current higher supply prices and waiting over 7 months without supplies that could have otherwise equivalently been purchased from other companies.

This is just an FYI, and could be a simply mistake and anomaly from the company, I just want folks to be informed.

are they the "black" bullet guys? Dont they like to caterer to the team polo advertising shirt wearing crowd ?

Back
Top Bottom