• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

My First .50 Cal!!! - .50 CAL OPPORTUNITY!

Thank you to FSTC, Missi_FSTC and Claudia for this amazing opportunity!!!

[video=youtube_share;0r4TaGCW-OM]http://youtu.be/0r4TaGCW-OM[/video]

Wow.... just wow.

Last edited:
To say I am jealous is the understatement of the friggin century !

In case you couldn't tell from her op, she is still grinning ear to ear.

I now have a reason to dislike you, but purely jokingly and out of extreme jealousy. haha Glad you had a blast :)

If anyone wants to take a drive to the Orange Gun club, We can set up a time to shoot the Barrett. For a $10 donation to the Susannah Lee for State Rep. campaign.
Also like Dan said above BYOW

If anyone wants to take a drive to the Orange Gun club, We can set up a time to shoot the Barrett. For a $10 donation to the Susannah Lee for State Rep. campaign.
Also like Dan said above BYOW

I'm 20 miles away I'd take that offer up for sure. Hell I'll make it 10 for her and 10 for the ammo

Welcome to the 50 club!!! It is awesome. It just gives you a warm fuzzy feeling in the cockles of your heart. Maybe the sub-cockle area. Maybe the liver. Maybe the spleen. Maybe even the colon.

Awesome! I found it funny seeing all the guys moving around to be out of the way of the muzzle brake.

That was funny to watch, Maggi was the first to step up and shoot, so until then no one knew what evil spirits might emanate from the voodoo box at the end of the muzzle.

That was funny to watch, Maggi was the first to step up and shoot, so until then no one knew what evil spirits might emanate from the voodoo box at the end of the muzzle.

That's my girl.... And I think we'd be happy to take you up on the donation offer so I could....maybe.... get a chance to shoot it :)

Back
Top Bottom