• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

My First .50 Cal!!! - .50 CAL OPPORTUNITY!

Dan, our club (Hopkinton) has a 200 yard rifle range. They have a rule that you need to go through a qualifier to use it, but I'm sure we could work something out with them considering the circumstances. If anyone is interested in doing something organized, let us know!

Dan, our club (Hopkinton) has a 200 yard rifle range. They have a rule that you need to go through a qualifier to use it, but I'm sure we could work something out with them considering the circumstances. If anyone is interested in doing something organized, let us know!

I seriously doubt Hopkinton will bend on the qualification required on 200 rule - though the club does permit guests to use the 100 yard range. The rifle committee has been very good about making qualifications known to members, but has been running on a "no exceptions" basis and even members who are well known as excellent rifle shooters don't get to use it without the qualification .

I seriously doubt Hopkinton will bend on the qualification required on 200 rule - though the club does permit guests to use the 100 yard range. The rifle committee has been very good about making qualifications known to members, but has been running on a "no exceptions" basis and even members who are well known as excellent rifle shooters don't get to use it without the qualification .

Darn. Looks like someone else will have to host.

who ever video taped that from that position has balls standing directly in line with the muzzle break. If I'm not shooting mine and someone is shooting it I'm a good 10-15 feet away.

I stood right next to the .50 at the car shoot, "plinking" with my .30-06(comparatively). Everytime that thing fired, my vision dimmed and i had to reset myself before I could chamber the next round...best day of my life to that point.

Just changed my schedule so now I'm working this Saturday. I used to love having those off too.

Back
Top Bottom