• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

My First Buck

I know its a little late, but wanted to share my first buck ever (and actually only my 2nd deer). Got it on 11/30/11, and I have said that I would be having my first buck mounted even if it was a spike! I think this one is one I can actually be proud of!!! Was told by another hunter in the area he was on camera fighting a big 10, and thats how he broke his antler.

Attachments

• 1st buck.jpg
    1st buck.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 162
That is not a run-of-the-mill buck. Finding deer similar to that is not easy. Nice to see that everything came together when it counted. Congrats.

Sent from the Hyundai of the droids, the Samsung Replenish, using Tapatalk.

Nice buck!
PS I couldn't help but notice the irony of your instructor credentials and the placement of the shotgun in the picture. [wink] Always keep it pointed in a safe direction!

Nice buck!
PS I couldn't help but notice the irony of your instructor credentials and the placement of the shotgun in the picture. [wink] Always keep it pointed in a safe direction!

HA! You arent the only person to say that. The truth is, it was really just a bad angle, the shotgun was not pointed at me, and if you noticed that, Im sure you noticed the open chamber showing a safe and empty weapon ;)

Back
Top Bottom