• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

My first IDPA experience.....

I got my stuff in about a week, I signed up and paid online and the package came a week later... but it was also the week they were closed... Cool hat, the rulebook, a card for the wallet and a scorecard for the wallet, nice little box o goodies...

The guys at NB are great and I have had the pleasure to shoot with them at the Mass. States and the S&W Winter Nationals.
IDPA is a great shooting sport. If you ever get a chance to join us for a match at S&W do it.
The S&W IDPA shooters hold a match of 3 indoor stages on the 2nd Thursday the last Thursday and the last Saturday of the month.

The guys at NB are great and I have had the pleasure to shoot with them at the Mass. States and the S&W Winter Nationals.
IDPA is a great shooting sport. If you ever get a chance to join us for a match at S&W do it.
The S&W IDPA shooters hold a match of 3 indoor stages on the 2nd Thursday the last Thursday and the last Saturday of the month.

Were you there last week?
I was...the only asian guy there. The new shooter.

Back
Top Bottom