My Governor sucks more than your Governor

Holy smokes! That's pretty bad. Malloy's motive makes no sense. So, don't sell semi autos on Sunday because something that happened to involve a gun happened past Sunday?!!? I hope whatever is left of gun stores in CT defies this "request."

so no gun sales on sunday because little malloy says so.....ok then how about malloy not tax any businesses on sunday. the POS willing to tax everyone to death and deny constitutional rights, but still wants $$ given to the state. human garbage.

One man circle jerk.

couldn't say it better.

CT has a huge budget and jobs problem. Malloy should be "focused like a laser" on that.

But he has the Obama hard on for guns really bad.

These despicable politicians can't even wait for the bodies to be cold before they start using it to further their fascist agenda.
A law abiding tax paying business closing down is a good thing, right Governor?

Colt should close down in CT and move somewhere else.

I wasn't planning on buying a gun this weekend. But I ABSOLUTELY will now

I was slightly distracted by the smoke show. But the smoke finally showed through..

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
CT has a huge budget and jobs problem. Malloy should be "focused like a laser" on that.

But he has the Obama hard on for guns really bad.

Plus they both have no clue about Economics and have no idea to solve the jobs/economic problems we face, so they both just fu(kin ignore those problems.

Malloy is an epic POS and pussy to boot. This is right up his alley of things to say. He has turned CT in total POS state.

Everything wrong with CT has been caused by him and his shitty administration.

Last edited:
Malloy:

a789e391da150b881b59b98956a21e79.jpg

I'm suprised he could get his head out of Bloomberg's ass long enough to come up with this proposal , Hey Malloy want to give the gunshops a day off sure why dont you pony up and pay the projected loss of their revenue on one of their busiest days of the week...... Dumbass

Economics 101 from Governor Malloy. Let's ignore reality, let's make our own reality.

Note that he says he'd like gun shops to not sell any semi-automatic firearms... nibble, nibble, nibble. He doesn't care if the state goes broke, he doesn't care that the shooter in Orlando was a jihadist, he doesn't care that the shooter in Newtown was mentally ill -- he wants the nanny state.

I voted with my feet.

These despicable politicians can't even wait for the bodies to be cold before they start using it to further their fascist agenda.
A law abiding tax paying business closing down is a good thing, right Governor?

Colt should close down in CT and move somewhere else.

They better hurry, too. They might be the last major business left in CT. Jefferey Immelt already took his show on the road.

I'm suprised he could get his head out of Bloomberg's ass long enough to come up with this proposal , Hey Malloy want to give the gunshops a day off sure why dont you pony up and pay the projected loss of their revenue on one of their busiest days of the week...... Dumbass

Not going to matter. Orlando GUARANTEED that we will see 14 consecutive record breaking months of background checks and gun purchases! Fu(kin Skeletor (Pelosi) gets it. Why TF don't these other retards like Malloy?

The more they push to ban this, the more people will buy guns. My guess is this weekend will shatter all kinds of records for firearms and ammo purchases.

Last edited:
To show my respect for Dannel Malloy, I took my S&W M&P to the range yesterday to shoot with a buddy. He brought his extra evil, killy Bushmaster. We shot at 50/100/200 yards, him shooting open sights, me using the 4X AimSport optic I've got on mine. Results were quite satisfactory. It's probably been a year since I've shot that rifle, and I've forgotten what a "competent" unit it is. Nothing particularly fancy. S&W M&P, magpul grip and forearm, decent optic with a flashlight mounted, (didn't use the light yesterday).

Then I used my G17 with one of those awful HIGH CAPACITY MAGAZINES this morning to further show my respects for him, shooting pins at another range. Capped off the day by stopping at WallyWorld and picking up 500 rounds of 9mm and 400 rounds of .223.

Happy Father's Day to me and FU to Malloy.

Talked to my wife after that, and found out that she shot a friend's SCAR this morning in Georgia, and liked it. She's just hesitating at the 2500 plus another 1K for glass. I told her to buy one, that's another FU to Malloy.

"My Governor sucks more than your Governor"
Please, do us a favor and don't tell that to Charlie Baker. He's a very competitive guy, and if he thinks he's behind in the score? He'll do everything within his power to SUCK even more than your Gov does....

Just sayin'

Back
Top Bottom