• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

My happy 1911 S&W family

Some serious money invested there. Very nice collection. I've been eyeing the PC 4.25" model for a while now. I'm thinking it will be my next purchase.

You will not be disappointed with your purchase. Great firearm. My only complaint was the bluing they use on the barrel. It wears pretty quickly. They should have just left it stainless.

Very nice! I'd be really happy with any of those. How does the 3" shoot? Given its intended purpose, of course...

FWIW, totally agree with your opinion on not bluing the stainless barrel. I assume it ends up being more like a dye than an actual chemical conversion.

Very nice! I'd be really happy with any of those. How does the 3" shoot? Given its intended purpose, of course...

FWIW, totally agree with your opinion on not bluing the stainless barrel. I assume it ends up being more like a dye than an actual chemical conversion.

I was quite surprised at how well the 3" shoots. Very accurate and the recoil is is not bad at all.

When I went to purchase my first handgun a couple of months ago I went to 4 seasons
and wanted the PC 5" but they did not have any so I checked out the PC 4.25".
I only shot the 5" non PC version and was hesitant about the PC 4.25".
Asked a few questions from my friend that brought me there that got me
into gun ownership and was satisfied with the answers. When I finally got
to the range with it I was so, so happy buying it. I am more accurate with
it than either my MP9 or my 9mm Shield.
Rob .....

Back
Top Bottom