• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

My holster project

Finally, and congrats, I've been telling everyone I know who carry and will be carrying about your holsters, so hopefully when it comes time to, they will consider your stuff after all my praise.... still loving the holster for the compact 1911.

I now have my own spot over in the dealers/ranges forum. So if you have any questions or comments you can post them there.

Once again I'd like to send a big thank you out to everyone.

James G.
www.G3Holsters.com

Last edited:
How did the 2/3 offset rig work out? Looks like a cool design. Pricing on this type of holster? I didn't see them on your site. Nice work btw.

I haven't had a chance to work with it. I've been busy filling orders and working on coming out with some mag holders. My son has a break from baseball for a couple of weeks. Hopefully during those couple weeks I'll be able to play around with the 2/3 offset holster.

Made this holster tonight to match my ESEE Izula 2. Plus I'm a Harley guy so the color combo works for me. The cold weather is coming so it's time to start carrying the 1911 again.

Awesome! Great work James!

Attachments

• image-2039935049.jpg
    image-2039935049.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
It's been a fun ride but G3 Holsters is closing the doors. Working two jobs is finally taking it's toll on me and my family. I need to concentrate my time on my family life right now. My son is very involved in sports, and my wife is working extra hours at her job. So that leaves me with getting him back and forth from his practices/games. There just isn't enough time in the day to do everything. My family is the most important thing to me and I need to put them first.

Glad I got mine before the end. Thanks a lot!
qyte5uja.jpg

Too bad you have to close up shop but at least it's something you can continue to do as a hobby. Great work while it lasted [thumbsup]

Back
Top Bottom