• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

My License is in and IM GREEN!!!

I'm sure there was SOMEONE that was authorized to get it for me.... Oh yeah, I'll be there at 9am, bright eyed and bushy tailed.... But of course Tuesdays I work until 5 and I don't I'll make it to any shops on time.

[frown][sad][crying][frown][sad][crying]

Hello, Boss, I had some bad sushi at the Hooki-lau last nite, and I think I'm gonna die. I'll try to be in Thursday.[smile]

Hey guys,

Just checked my voicemail to find out that my license is ready to be picked up. Someone else on this site got his already from the same city, and said his was restricted. I put down that Im a landlord and a business owner in hopes that it'll clear me for unrestricted. The cop said "Your license to carry is in"...maybe I'm all good, I'll find out later on today. Thougth I'd share here, since noone else really cares, lol.

Congrats!

That's why I LOVE this forum (hence going green)....Everyone is so nice and people are genuinely excited for you... If you guys are what the sheep refer to as "Gun nuts", then I'm proud to call my self one too!!!

Just got mine and it was Restricted in Medford. That's great that there is "hope" when I go for early renewal I could get unrestricted too. It hurts to lock my gun away and leave home without it on my side [crying].

I still think it sucks that some of us law abiding/clean record citizens get f*&$#D like this.

Just got mine and it was Restricted in Medford. That's great that there is "hope" when I go for early renewal I could get unrestricted too. It hurts to lock my gun away and leave home without it on my side [crying].

I still think it sucks that some of us law abiding/clean record citizens get f*&$#D like this.
When you reapply, you should say that you are concerned for your safety because there are lots of armed business and property owners in your town carrying concealed... [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom