• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

My new Bolt Rifle Can't Wait UPDATE Came in!!!

RugerSlinger

NES Member
I just order up a Savage 10 FCP-K in 308 and ordered a Nikon Monarch ED Rifle Scope 8-32x50mm BDC Reticle.

I can't wait for everything to come in, it should be here next Wednesday, once I get it I will do a review on it, should be pretty sick.
118792.jpg

pix267413876.jpg

Last edited:
Nice looking combo.
does the scope have the adjust knobs on? or you have to take the caps off everytime?

I will get a Remington M700 SPS with silver barrel shortly. still struggling about the calober though.

I think you will be happy with it, I picked up the 10 FCPXP HS Precision last year.

It loves 178gr Amax at about 2700fps.

Have you looked at rings and bases yet? EGW 20MOA are affordable and well made if you need that feature.

Last edited:
So finally got this all set up and took it out yesterday to do some load development. I only have 80rds thru it so it still needs to be broken in. Here are some pictures of some test targets at 100yds. Not bad for not being broken in yet, it was off a cheap bipod. I think that the scope may be going, i am not a hunter and I want more of a tactical scope, should have done a little more research before buying. [banghead]

Here are some pics
2011-06-08%25252017.26.25.jpg

Here is a pic with my messy table
2011-06-08%25252017.29.27.jpg

whats the difference between a tac scope and the one you have now ? since im new im going to guess like an Acog scope?

Back
Top Bottom