My niece gets lance corporal in couple weeks

LCpls are E-3s, but there is the LCpl "intell network." :)
We always called it the Lance Corporal underground and we often knew more than the NCO’s. They put LCpl’s on duty in the most interesting places sometimes and the brass usually has their head so far up their own ass that they forget the Lance Criminal is literally RIGHT THERE LISTENING!

Of course, the second they’re off duty, they spout off every detain to the first Lance Cpl they see, and so begins the chain of communication.

We always called it the Lance Corporal underground and we often knew more than the NCO’s. They put LCpl’s on duty in the most interesting places sometimes and the brass usually has their head so far up their own ass that they forget the Lance Criminal is literally RIGHT THERE LISTENING!

Of course, the second they’re off duty, they spout off every detain to the first Lance Cpl they see, and so begins the chain of communication.
On one occasion a LCpl saw the SACO bringing in an armload of boxes into his office.
The word that there was to be a urinalysis in the next few days spread like wildfire!
And there was, but those who needed to had plenty of time to beat the "whizz quiz".

As of 2014 it was still the LCU. We have the E4 and WO Mafias in the army

She's home now before heading to Okinawa for duty. Next leave in maybe 2 years.
She paid $25.00 in a raffle at a NH auction site out of 1000 chances and won a Brown Bess Musket worth over $2000.00 . She got it for her father and just received it . She's a good one. She tells me the Marines are getting equiptment the Army used years ago. No up-to-date stuff ? She's a communications person attached to a recon platoon. Life expectancy in battle 17 seconds. God be with her.

She's home now before heading to Okinawa for duty. Next leave in maybe 2 years.
She paid $25.00 in a raffle at a NH auction site out of 1000 chances and won a Brown Bess Musket worth over $2000.00 . She got it for her father and just received it . She's a good one. She tells me the Marines are getting equiptment the Army used years ago. No up-to-date stuff ? She's a communications person attached to a recon platoon. Life expectancy in battle 17 seconds. God be with her.

NICE!

So… Army hand-me-downs meaning, she’s now getting M4s? Or the commo gear? Just curious.

I was a mechanized 13F as a private. They told us the life expectancy back then was like 8 seconds. Crazy!

Back
Top Bottom