My Personal Heroes

Hell, Ross, NO need to apologize. Though you've met me, as well as a few others here, most haven't.

I may not consider myself dwarven, but since it's coming from you, I'll take the compliment. I'm more of an OGRE IMNSHO.

Nickle said:
I may not consider myself dwarven, but since it's coming from you, I'll take the compliment. I'm more of an OGRE IMNSHO.

It was meant as one... and I'm having a hard time picturing you as an ogre - with your heart on your sleeve. :D

Nah, Nickle you remind me of a very dear friend who passed from cancer. He was really gruff on the outside,but he was a teddy bear on the inside. [wink]

Well glad to hear I did not step on toes with that post, next time I think something might have a similar impact I will be sure to give you what you called a kleenex warning.

I must admit though that it raises my spirits to see soo many take to heart respecting and honoring the troops that have laid out sacrifice. I can not thank you all enough.

If I can figure out how I will try to get a video memorial our PLT made for Jamie posted somewhere. I am sure someone can help me figure out how to do that.........

By the way I HAVE seen Nickle hit the ogre side once, though I think it was a rather mild episode. It takes a lot to dring it out but God help you if you are the one wrong when it happens. And he is DEFFINATELY a dwarf when standing next to me:D

By the way Nickle, HEMMTT wrecker is better then no wrecker......
I will deffinately miss my M88 though. And this is assumeing I am there to work on it. Time will tell.

Tank, I'm 5'9 and I would feel like a dwarf next to you. Shoot my son is 6'3 and makes me feel short.
As I said,anything that affects my brothers and sisters in uniform gets me. Lynne too. The saying"There by the grace of God go I" could have been anyone of us that served.
Don't know how to do the video's,but someone here probably does. I would love to see it.

Like I said Alan is 6'3 and makes me feel short. [lol] Tank I believe is even taller than Alan,so yes I will feel like a dwarf. [lol]

MrsWildweasel said:
Like I said Alan is 6'3 and makes me feel short. [lol] Tank I believe is even taller than Alan,so yes I will feel like a dwarf. [lol]

Tank is 6'9" and good at making just about anyone feel short!

As for the video memorial, I have it on CD, perhaps I could figure out how to post it on my website, and then post the link. I'll have to work on that once I get caught up on everything else from having been away for a week. I'll let you know if I figure it out.

Back
Top Bottom