• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

My reloading classes

Long story short: My move to Florida is delayed for a bit. Maybe November.
Until then, I have reassembled my reloading class area, and am offering classes again.
I've had several of you ask me specifically about this.
Dates for specifically scheduled classes will be posted soon at the weaponcrafttraining web site.
However, custom dates, virtually any day of the week, even for one student, are available to suit your schedule.
PM me if you are interested.

Small class sizes, and the ability to custom load pistol and rifle ammo of your choosing (from the list of available sizes), and a copy of my book (which is the only way that you can get the book) are some of the reasons to consider my class. It's a full day, 8 hour class, and usually includes a live fire test of the ammo that you built in the class. MY class is a little more expensive that the other class offered, but I've had enough people tell me that it's worth it, even for some of you to travel significant distances.

We'll offer a 10% discount for NES "green" members, and an additional 10% off any other weaponcraft training classes if you sign up for one of those on the day of your reloading class.

PM me or check the web site for more details.

Back
Top Bottom