• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

My shoulder hurts

Well, my shoulders hurt when I even THINK of picking up a shotgun. Jack.
dcTvnSg.jpg

Sporting clays in MD and VA. 125 clays yesterday and 100 clays today. 2 different courses. I shot pretty well for being a trap guy....only shoot sporting clays about 3 times a year.
View attachment 507429
What the hell is holding your shotgun in place at the bottom.

And the top!?

Last edited:
What the hell is holding your shotgun in place at the bottom.

And the top!?
It's a plastic base on the bottom to rest the muzzle ans 2 u shaped rubber rests. It's tilted back more than the photo shows.

Edit....I'm thinking your saying they look somewhat "phalic" in nature? If that's the case I'll restate for the record.....it belongs to my brother in law. 😂

It's a plastic base on the bottom to rest the muzzle ans 2 u shaped rubber rests. It's tilted back more than the photo shows.

Edit....I'm thinking your saying they look somewhat "phalic" in nature? If that's the case I'll restate for the record.....it belongs to my brother in law. 😂
Kinda looks like you borrowed some double enders from somebody.........

Kinda looks like you borrowed some double enders from somebody.........
I was blissfully ignorant of what a double ender is before your post. The fact that you know what one is......well.....we'll let that just speak for itself. 😂

Back
Top Bottom