• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

My son's TSA Socks

Like they actually look at the peasants as they march through the gates of hell... I mean the airport security line.

Those will probably get him pulled aside and wanded as punishment. About 8 years ago, the first time I flew with a laptop, I didn't know I was supposed to remove it from the bag. The TSA guy was a huge dick about it so I gave him attitude right back. He pulled me out of line and I had to stand with my feet in the circles on the floor while he wanded and lectured me.

Oh, they'll notice the socks. The handgun in another persons bag, nope. What was the GAO success rate of getting weapons through TSA? 77% or something?

TSA will definitely profile your socks, take your water, etc. but miss anything actually dangerous.

- - - Updated - - -

Those will probably get him pulled aside and wanded as punishment. About 8 years ago, the first time I flew with a laptop, I didn't know I was supposed to remove it from the bag. The TSA guy was a huge dick about it so I gave him attitude right back. He pulled me out of line and I had to stand with my feet in the circles on the floor while he wanded and lectured me.

Hey, he gave up a career in fast food to protect you, show him respect. [laugh]

And if you have a small netbook, they get mad at you if you do take it out of the case.... There is this magic undisclosed size limit before the laptop must be removed.... But it's your job to know this in advance and get it right even though there is no place to learn this.

Sent via Tapatalk on my Android phone. Good news; Tapatalk sucks less than it used to.

I'd like to have a pair of those socks.

I don't go thru the body scanner anyway so getting wanded and groped is part of my flying ritual.

Back
Top Bottom