• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

My Turn: In my New Hampshire, guns are not ‘essential’

Lank

NES Member
"Gun stores essential? Wait. Wait. Perhaps I can stay at home with my new firearm purchase and defend my family from those tiny COVIDs passing by or trying to enter my house. Good target practice? How absurd"! Rev John Buttrick

I cannot tell if this guy is double-digit IQ naïve, was trying to blast president Trump and Sununu, or both. It is also pretty clear he thinks we are idiot rubes.

John, Firearms are protected under US and NH constitution's are used millions of times on any given day for hunting, sport and self defense and are part of NH's history and proud reputation as the live free or die state. But facts to people like you are irrelevant as you cannot think past your own feelings.

I felt it appropriate to insult John Buttrick as his entire column is dripping with antipathy for the 2nd Amendment movement and individual rights. Of course there is not an option to leave comments.

In closing I stumbled upon this article searching the internet to see if guns stores were still open in NH, as my predictably statist government is screwing with my civil rights.

The threat of desperate masses pillaging and looting the suburban and rural homes increases daily, and firearms is the only defense against that as Society breaks down. We are observing it happen before our eyes.

Now hopefully that won't come to pass, but the 2nd Amendment has always been about "just in case".

Back
Top Bottom