• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

N/D Of The Week

You know, there's a famous anti gunner argument, usually about full autos, that always ends with "by that logic you think that private citizens should be able to own nukes"

Its a good thing we cant own nukes.

MOAB dropped on this year's WEF or Bilderberg meeting sounds about right ... [wink]

Roscoe got ventilated by a Roscoe.
1200x0.jpg

"Let's go to the playground and have sex on a blanket."
"OK, Let me grab my gun"

:rolleyes:
Wait, wait; that's not some kind of new edgy cocktail?

Academy is salary. Fully expect to go out on disability though, I'd be surprised otherwise.
If he's in the academy and misses a substantial portion of the course, they are dropped. Injury in the academy means you're gone in most cases. The fact he would have failed the firearm's portion which requires passing, gone. The department can decide if they want to retain the employee until the next academy class. Much depends on how long they are out.

Are you kidding? The guy will be a hero to the other troopers. He's gone from trainee to disability faster than anyone ever has.

The real question is, will he get OT while hospitalized?

Academy is salary. Fully expect to go out on disability though, I'd be surprised otherwise.

NEW BRAINTREE — A trainee who accidentally shot himself in the leg at the State Police Academy firing range submitted his resignation from the program the following day, a spokesman for the department said Thursday.

The recruit sustained a superficial wound to his lower leg on July 6, and was taken by ambulance to UMass Memorial Medical Center in Worcester, state police said at the time.

He was holstering his gun at the time of the mishap, according to state police.

By the afternoon, he had returned to the academy and was expected to resume training.

However, the recruit submitted his resignation and left the program Thursday, according to David Procopio, a state police spokesman.

The trainee was a member of the 87th recruit training class that is expected to graduate in October.

NEW BRAINTREE — A trainee who accidentally shot himself in the leg at the State Police Academy firing range submitted his resignation from the program the following day, a spokesman for the department said Thursday.

The recruit sustained a superficial wound to his lower leg on July 6, and was taken by ambulance to UMass Memorial Medical Center in Worcester, state police said at the time.

He was holstering his gun at the time of the mishap, according to state police.

By the afternoon, he had returned to the academy and was expected to resume training.

However, the recruit submitted his resignation and left the program Thursday, according to David Procopio, a state police spokesman.

The trainee was a member of the 87th recruit training class that is expected to graduate in October.
There is always CO jobs available, so I hear.

Back
Top Bottom