• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Nagant revolvers...

Hi NESers,

Quick question, does anyone know if the Nagant revolver is on the MA approval list?
Can I purchase online and have it shipped to FFL for transfer?

Thanks and happy new year!

Not sure but you should be good. If you will be getting other curio and relics Get a C&R license and have it shipped to your house. Way more convenient

Get the C&R. Then you'll be able to quit worrying about MA's foolish list.

get C&R, it's not that much wait and then things will get easier. The time to buy Nagans was a few years back anyway, so few months won't make difference in price that much.

If anything, look to souring ammo and a realoading setup for them. That should keep you busy until your FFL3 arrives.

get C&R, it's not that much wait and then things will get easier. The time to buy Nagans was a few years back anyway, so few months won't make difference in price that much.

If anything, look to souring ammo and a realoading setup for them. That should keep you busy until your FFL3 arrives.

Any advice on reloading ? I have like 3 boxes of ppu once fired brass. I got a set of dies from lee for like 20$ when a shop was closing , but from what I remember there not for nagant brass/style. I want the gas seal .

Any advice on reloading ? I have like 3 boxes of ppu once fired brass. I got a set of dies from lee for like 20$ when a shop was closing , but from what I remember there not for nagant brass/style. I want the gas seal .

The link 426wedge posted goes to a blog. The guy who wrote it reloads with the gas seal. His blog about the reloading is linked from the 426wedge post.

Seems slightly complcated, but he says it works fine.

The link 426wedge posted goes to a blog. The guy who wrote it reloads with the gas seal. His blog about the reloading is linked from the 426wedge post.

Seems slightly complcated, but he says it works fine.

Yeah the lee die set I have uses 32-20 dies .... I just figured there's a easy way to reload with my dies . No idea what bullets to get .

Back
Top Bottom