• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Nahant becomes first MA town to authorize shooting coyotes

What bankrupted your town?

Coyotes. Lol. What a bunch of clowns. No offense to the clowns!

To be fair, it wasn't hte coyotes but they kept funding his hijinks to catch the Road Runner. Those safes and rockets cost money. Nahant is responsible for 20% of the gain in ACME stock last year.

To be fair, it wasn't hte coyotes but they kept funding his hijinks to catch the Road Runner. Those safes and rockets cost money. Nahant is responsible for 20% of the gain in ACME stock last year.
m5fy2qsz96j01.jpg

OrganicWarpedIbis-max-1mb.gif

Please. The worry that people have. "Don't let your cats out. Protect your cattle. Watch out for Aunt Mabel!"

Please. The worry that people have. "Don't let your cats out. Protect your cattle. Watch out for Aunt Mabel!"
We lost a cat to a coyote. The coyote chased them onto our deck but the tubby cat of the two didn't make it to safety in time. I have surveillance around the perimeter, and the video showed the coyote was running around the house after them. This was while our outside lights were on.

Another time, I was out walking our dog after dark. A coyote was sitting at the corner of my house, watching us. Brazen behavior far different from their behavior I've witnessed in the woods.

Yeah. I saw that.

I was talking to someone who lives there. She says the $70k Federal shooters have done absolutely no good whatsoever. As in, the locals are still seeing just as many yotes as they ever have.

What is a "Federal sharpshooter"? And why are they "hired" rather than letting licensed hunters have a go at it.

What is a "Federal sharpshooter"? And why are they "hired" rather than letting licensed hunters have a go at it.

Read the early posts in this thread. We went into all that.

The short answer is the one you already know: MA officials discourage self-help. Even if it means watching a yote eat your poodle instead of shooting said yote.

Read the early posts in this thread. We went into all that.

The short answer is the one you already know: MA officials discourage self-help. Even if it means watching a yote eat your poodle instead of shooting said yote.
Too bad they haven't developed a taste for liberals yet

Cause they'll have an all you can eat buffet here

Back
Top Bottom