Nashua NH (NFGA) 2013 High-Power Schedule plus NE Combined

Thanks to all that showed up to shoot the NRA 80 last Sunday. We had the best turnout ever for an NRA 80 with 39 shooters!

Our matches don't always "run perfect" but we're safe and most seem to have a good time.

Congradz to Rod for winning the match with a 795-36X

Also Verne (Junior from Reading) who is a Master but shot a solid HM score (780-25X) with a Service Rifle.

Many of us did not have great days score wise but that's what keeps us coming back right....
We know we can do better!

http://www.nfga.org/highpower/pdfs/20130602_NRA80.pdf

George

Last edited:
HUGE THANKS to all the shooters that braved the heat and humidity and showed up to shoot the 100 rd Regional yesterday and the EIC today.
(Also Thank you for the kind words and complements in the associated threads)

In spite of the High Heat and Humidity attendance was up and there were some outstanding scores shot yesterday and today.
There were 35 shooters for the Regional yesterday. I just email the full results to the NFGA webmaster so they should be posted soon.

We were very pleasantly blown away by the record breaking attendance for the EIC Match Today!!!
We always like to.... get enough turnout for 2 cuts, hope for 3 cuts and dream of 4 cuts.
Dave L is doing the Match results for todays EIC match so I'm not sure exactly how many shooters we had but I know we easily made the 4 cuts.

Thanks again to all and we'll get the full results posted online ASAP.

Edited to add
Results are up at http://www.nfga.org/highpower/pdfs/2013/20130706_Northeast Regional Results.pdf

NOTE:Results are 7 pages long.
1st page is by class. Remaining are breakouts by stage and overall.
(Many Thank to Mark Millette for all that work)

Last edited:
Last edited:
Huge Thanks to all that attended our Championship and EIC Match last weekend.
We had a few alibi's and stuff but overall I thought the matches went pretty well.

David got the results up for the EIC Match on Tuesday and I got the Championship match results posted yesterday.
I got all the awards ordered last night and just finished typing up the report to send to the NRA for classifications.

Rusults can all be viewed at Nashua Fish and Game Association - High Power

I hope all that attended had a good time.

I have the last NRA 80 for this year on the schedule for this Sunday.
8am start with squadding closing at 7:45
Lets's hope for good weather.

George, another great match once again! Always top shelf.

Congrats to Charlie T. with a nice score for the overall win.
Dave M. for the NH HP Champion 2013
Ryan B. for the high NH Service Rifle.

It was good to see such a great turnout. 46 or so shooters and there is another 10 I can think of who would normally be there who weren't (I missed seeing them, but not the 4th relay that would have had to have been run).

I had decided to cap it at 48 and go with no hospitals.
http://www.nfga.org/highpower/pdfs/2013/20130928_HP Championship-1.pdf

I would hate to have to turn people away but we didn't want to go to 4 relays.

I think the additional clinics Dave added to our schedule last year and this year are serving the intended purpose of keeping new shooters hooked. We had seen so many people that took our April beginner clinic, bought gear, shot some matches in thier 1st season then never returned.

There are many very skilled shooters in the Northeast (as evidenced by the scores in the champs and leg ) and we were thinking people we getting discouraged seeing such great scores and not thinking they were making progress.

The two Marksman to Expert clinics appear to be helping retain shooters.

George

Back
Top Bottom