• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

National Ammo Day

dwarven1

Lonely Mountain Arms
November 12-20 is National Ammo WEEK.

It is a nationwide BUYcott of ammunition. You buy ammunition. 100 Rounds a person.

The goals of Ammo Day:

The goal of National Ammo Day is to empty the ammunition from the shelves of your local gun store, sporting goods, or hardware store and put that ammunition in the hands of law-abiding citizens. Make your support of the Second Amendment known--by voting with your dollars!

There are an estimated 75 MILLION gun owners in the United States of America. If each gun owner or Second Amendment supporter buys 100 rounds of ammunition, that's 7.5 BILLION rounds in the hands of law-abiding citizens!

Let the politicians, the gun-grabbers, and the international community know that America is proud of its Right to Bear Arms and we will not be disarmed.

The gun/ammunition manufacturers have been taking the brunt of all the frivolous lawsuits brought by the gun-grabbers. These gun-grabbers are trying to put these folks out of business. Well, not if we can help it! And we CAN help it by buying ammunition on November 19!

(note that this year, Nat'l Ammo Day is now Nat'l Ammo Week! Let's all do our part to empty the shelves at Four Seasons, Collectors, Northeast Trading, K&R, Tite Group, Dicks, WallyWorld, etc!)

Sounds nice, but more like a ploy from ammo manufactures to boost sales to me..

Either way though.. I'll buy some (not that it would be different from any other week) Just in case

Adam

Adam_MA said:
Sounds nice, but more like a ploy from ammo manufactures to boost sales to me..

Either way though.. I'll buy some (not that it would be different from any other week) Just in case

Adam

Actually, it's not a ploy. Ammo day was started by Kim du Toit. He's a rabid believer in the Second Amendment. He's also a White African American. (he emigrated from South Africa. :D )

Ross

Awesome!

And I'm glad to hear things got shook-up for such a mundane reason. I had read it was nothing life-threatening....but I was worried it was some pissant lawsuit or somthing.

Gawd knows what can be done to people who have the audacity to buy "Evil Black Guns".

Arrrr

-Weer'd Beard

Back
Top Bottom