• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

National Guardsman charged for smuggling firearms to China

June4th

NES Member
While chatting with my brother in China yesterday, he brought up the news about a joint sting op between FBI and Shanghai Police.

The smuggling ring shipped guns using common carriers, UPS I believe. Chinese customs X-ray incoming packages and found some packages marked as audio/video equipments looked odd. The Chinese guy in Shanghai got busted red-handed when he showed up to pick up the package (package marked for in-person pickup only).

Chinese police arrested 23 suspects, 66 guns and 50,000+ rounds of ammunition. (from Chinese news source).

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/brooklyn/national_guard_soldier_arrested_iqsT07pSSY4jcpS9pCew8I

A soldier with an elite National Guard unit has been arrested and charged with illegally smuggling sophisticated firearms - including assault rifles and pistols - from New York City to China.

Federal prosecutors say that Joseph Debose, a staff sergeant in a U.S. National Guard Special Forces Unit in North Carolina, was caught packing a loaded .45-caliber pistol and in possession of a dozen guns that he was allegedly planning to ship to China.

"Joseph Debose is a member of the special forces community," Brooklyn Assistant US Attorney Seth DuCharme told a federal judge earlier today.

Will they be doing the executions before or after the trial over there? [thinking]

That's about as stupid a stunt as any brainless person could come up with. They won't get punished like a MA court would do that is for sure!

Will they be doing the executions before or after the trial over there? [thinking]

That's about as stupid a stunt as any brainless person could come up with. They won't get punished like a MA court would do that is for sure!

....oh? No LTC? 30 days probation. You're all set!

Yeah somebody gonna die. China don't play with guns or drugs. It says death to drug traffickers on the way in there.

Back
Top Bottom