• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NBC News attempts an actual honest school shooting tracker?

Goliathan

NES Member
Interesting that they use real data, instead of just parroting Everytown's "one school shooting per day" or whatever BS like most other "news" sources. I can't help but wonder if this is going to get nerfed or taken down for not feeding the MSM narrative, but it's there for now.

Five -actual- school shootings in 2019. For reference, there are 132,000 schools in the USA, not counting universities. Pretty low odds.

"Our schools are actually pretty safe, and in a lot of cases they're safer than the surrounding communities," Wallace said.

Last edited:
I’m highly, highly suspicious of this. It seems like a news organization doing exactly what they’re supposed to do.

Which makes me highly, highly suspicious.

There’s got to be a catch, doesn't there?

Another blip at At least one a month: Tracking school shootings since the start of 2018

Searching NBC News and School Shootings, I don’t see a vast array of hand-wringing editorials about banning AR15s and such. But their Guns in America page at Guns in America: News on gun control, laws and rights has all the anti-gun you want...

They’re not letting facts get in the way of a devoted anti-gun bias...

They found “Col. Jack Jacobs, Medal of Honor recipient and NBC/MSNBC military analyst” to say “...flooding military bases with unregulated weaponry is certainly not the answer” when the idea was the Officer and Enlisted of the Watch might just be armed...no flood.

And they are working hard to tie the NJ Black Supremacist Shootings back to Trump...

Back
Top Bottom