• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

ND Musket, what’s his NES name?

I saw this. What the actual f***? Why in the heck would you prime the pan indoors? Someone needs to take that moron out behind the woodshed and give him some percussive retraining.

The rule with black powder guns is you don’t load the priming pan or put a primer on the nipple unless you are in a location where you are ready to shoot. And if you are a re-enactor why the f*** do you even HAVE a ball?
I take that rule further with today's breech plug muzzleloaders. I dont load the barrel at all until its time to go in the field hunting. Its easy to go home, turn the plug and just pop the two pellets and bullet out. Then reload the next day.

One of my greatest fears is doing what Wacko did clearing the nipple with a primer, and forgetting I had a load in the barrel.

As stupid as that sounds, with muzzleloader season multiple weeks now, it might be easy to forget I had left a load in there from the last time hunting. Although I'd likely do the primer clearing outside.... ;) and not in the cellar....discharging a 50 cal ball when you don't really intend to....is an issue.

I saw this. What the actual f***? Why in the heck would you prime the pan indoors? Someone needs to take that moron out behind the woodshed and give him some percussive retraining.

The rule with black powder guns is you don’t load the priming pan or put a primer on the nipple unless you are in a location where you are ready to shoot. And if you are a re-enactor why the f*** do you even HAVE a ball?
I went to a re-enactment in Gettysburg about 25 years ago .
One of the biggest ever , over 35 thousand guys.
Some loon loaded a pistol with a ball and tagged another guy , thankfully not fatal.
Turns out it was some guy from France and they nabbed him at the airport attempting to beat feet.
Apparently they determined it was deliberate because a couple of people saw him take aim when they were all supposed to be firing high.

I went to a re-enactment in Gettysburg about 25 years ago .
One of the biggest ever , over 35 thousand guys.
Some loon loaded a pistol with a ball and tagged another guy , thankfully not fatal.
Turns out it was some guy from France and they nabbed him at the airport attempting to beat feet.
Apparently they determined it was deliberate because a couple of people saw him take aim when they were all supposed to be firing high.
Jesus H. Christ. I hope he wound up in jail.

wood satisfying GIF

Not as gay at the top. Right?

Well...... you tell yourself whatever it takes to sleep well at night, but.............

The guy at the bottom might be there because he couldn't away - but the guy who climbed on top likely stood there for while watching, could have walked away - but ultimately decided he didn't want to miss out so he stripped down and climbed on.

Not that there's anything wrong with that..........

Well...... you tell yourself whatever it takes to sleep well at night, but.............

The guy at the bottom might be there because he couldn't away - but the guy who climbed on top likely stood there for while watching, could have walked away - but ultimately decided he didn't want to miss out so he stripped down and climbed on.

Not that there's anything wrong with that..........
I'm feeling pretty judged. One tiny detail you missed. The top guy is only a giver and not a taker. Yeah I agree no fun

I'm feeling pretty judged. One tiny detail you missed. The top guy is only a giver and not a taker. Yeah I agree no fun

Giver , taker - still doing it gay. Like I said - the guy at the bottom might not want to be there - but the guy at the top definitely does and if Mr. Winkie is standing tall and performing that means he's into it.

Giver , taker - still doing it gay. Like I said - the guy at the bottom might not want to be there - but the guy at the top definitely does and if Mr. Winkie is standing tall and performing that means he's into it.

If I am not mistaken(and I don't think I am) you are trying to organize a lemon party.

He outed himself as soon as he said Mr. Winkie.

My father was Mr winkie!
I'm in agreement that if you're the dude on top you're definitely into it, if you're the dude in the bottom you might have just tripped and fallen down while peeing with your pants down.

Should we just start another thread with a poll?

Back
Top Bottom