ND Musket, what’s his NES name?

I always just scoop them up like I would a baby chicken that got stuck in a puddle of water.

I think we are driving away new members, or increasing page views.
I usually flush. How much fiber are you all getting? Grape nuts and wheat germ it is. And vicodin

I take that rule further with today's breech plug muzzleloaders. I dont load the barrel at all until its time to go in the field hunting. Its easy to go home, turn the plug and just pop the two pellets and bullet out. Then reload the next day.

One of my greatest fears is doing what Wacko did clearing the nipple with a primer, and forgetting I had a load in the barrel.

As stupid as that sounds, with muzzleloader season multiple weeks now, it might be easy to forget I had left a load in there from the last time hunting. Although I'd likely do the primer clearing outside.... ;) and not in the cellar....discharging a 50 cal ball when you don't really intend to....is an issue.
My smoke poles get stored with the breech plug taken out......I keep the plugs in a pocket on my safe door in zip locks with the model gun they belong to written on the bag. Before I go hunting now I look down the bore to be sure its clear....install the plug.....then head outside and put a primer on and fire it before charging the gun.

If I stored mine woth the plug in you bet your ass I would remove it and make sure it's not charged then re install it before firing a primer to test it.

Last edited:
My smoke poles get stored with the breech plug taken out......I keep the plugs in a pocket on my safe door in zip locks with the model gun they belong to written on the bag. Before I go hunting now I look down the bore to be sure its clear....install the plug.....then head outside and put a primer on and fire it before charging the gun.

If I stored mine woth the plug in you bet your ass I would remove it and make sure it's not charged then re install it before firing a primer to test it.
Same here....i leave the barrel plug out for off season storage, that way I can check the p hole is clear before I load up.

So if you're just taking pictures does that make you gay?
Good chance!

haha but seriously no, you're only gay if you are physically in the act of penetration, with another individual who identifies as a man, in a photo while smiling like you're enjoying it, and holding 2 forms of photo ID

Back
Top Bottom