ND, NB, Lakeville, Fall River dealer recommendations stocking Sig and HK

Caveman

NES Member
Good Evening all. I am hoping to get a couple recommendations for solid dealers stocking Sig and HK in SE MA for my father to try on some carry pistols.

I am looking to find a dealer or two that has p365 variants and HK P30sk/vp9sk in stock. He used to carry a P30sk and really liked it. I had to take it with me when I moved to NH so looking for replacements.

Please send me a few shops I can take him to. He lives in NDartmouth right by NB. I know he’d like the 30sk again so that’s our fall back safety pick. but I want him to try a couple p365 variants as well. Will get him a gift card for a late Christmas present so he can buy what he likes best because funds are tight for him.

our fallback shop is MFS in Holliston.

Bachants in Lakeville has pretty much become my shop of choice for future purchases. Between getting new guns in and buying collections they always seem to get their hands on some really cool inventory.

Awhile back I bailed on work early(they do have some wonky hours) and they had a whole family of CZs(4 or 5) in one of the cases, Shadow 2, TS2, in all their wonderful CZ colors. If I had had one of my other credit cards on me that day I may have walked out of there with a few/three under my arms. They did have a 365 SAS(as well as other flavors) in last time I was there, but you've got to check frequently because things move quickly there.

Thank you for the recommendations. The Mill is possible but it’s a haul for my father. MFS is a haul as well but it’s the only shop left from all the ones we’ve used in the past. I used to live out there which is why MFS was convenient at the time. Will check out Shooting Supply and Bachants.

Just dont shop at the bonded warehouse and the other shop that was mentioned in the " things heard by gun shop employee " thread and youll be ok.

Really only three shops in the pit area that are well stocked that I can think of, Shooting Supply (are they in NES time out?) Village Sports and Armour Sports (great shop, hours suck lol).

Where is Bachant. I never heard of him. As a side note: a number of people I know have gone to village, including myself. seems to be a mixed bag there in how it goes.

Where is Bachant. I never heard of him. As a side note: a number of people I know have gone to village, including myself. seems to be a mixed bag there in how it goes.
I've always been treated well in that shop, I heard some stupid shit from behind the counter from time to time but that seems to be more the norm for most shops these days, I just tune it out. They are well stocked and have always had whatever I've gone in there looking for.

There was just one time they really pissed me off, couple of years ago went in there with another member to do a levergun transfer and they refused to do it, said they didn't do them anymore, not sure if that's changed.

I like the Gunrunner in Middleboro... most excellent dude. Not sure if he'll have what you want, but worth a local trip.
I always forget about that guy, even though he has one of the most awesome shop names I've ever heard lol.
Also, just a couple miles away, Brophy's Fine Firearms.

Bachants in Lakeville has pretty much become my shop of choice for future purchases. Between getting new guns in and buying collections they always seem to get their hands on some really cool inventory.

Awhile back I bailed on work early(they do have some wonky hours) and they had a whole family of CZs(4 or 5) in one of the cases, Shadow 2, TS2, in all their wonderful CZ colors. If I had had one of my other credit cards on me that day I may have walked out of there with a few/three under my arms. They did have a 365 SAS(as well as other flavors) in last time I was there, but you've got to check frequently because things move quickly there.
I second this

I've always been treated well in that shop, I heard some stupid shit from behind the counter from time to time but that seems to be more the norm for most shops these days, I just tune it out. They are well stocked and have always had whatever I've gone in there looking for.

There was just one time they really pissed me off, couple of years ago went in there with another member to do a levergun transfer and they refused to do it, said they didn't do them anymore, not sure if that's changed.
That's odd. Have done a few transfers in the past. Maybe he is just so busy he doesn't want to waste time on transfers. I can't say i blame him, every time i go in there someone is buying something. Would be poor business IMO to have customers buying guns waiting while you do a transfer to make $25. I would bet if it was slow, he would have done it.

Screenshot_20230105-194108~2.png
Pretty much at the route 79 and 18 intersection next to the camper dealer. It's around back down in the basement.

Bill is a good guy. His personal collection is unbelievable. Never seen anything like it. Has some crazy stuff.

Back
Top Bottom