ND of the week, County Deputy involved..

appraiser

NES Member
Oh it is great to be back in Florida

Charlotte County is just on the other side of my property line, and I have been to Bert's Black Widow HD quite a few times....

Glad I wasn't there yesterday....

But the County is going to be reviewing its policy regarding the safe carrying of off-duty firearms.

I feel safer already...

An off-duty Charlotte County sheriff’s deputy accidentally discharged his weapon inside a Port Charlotte business on Sunday.

The Charlotte County Sheriff’s Office said the deputy, identified as Fredrick Matthew Frey, was inside Bert’s Black Widow Harley-Davidson on El Jobean Road when he went to adjust his pants, the firearm positioned in its waistband, and the firearm discharged. The bullet struck the floor and broke into pieces, CCSO said.

There were no reported injuries.

The sheriff’s office said the investigation is ongoing, but they believe the weapon was discharged accidentally, was never removed from Frey’s waistband or displayed purposely.

The Charlotte County Sheriff’s Office said it’s reviewing its policy regarding the safe carrying of off-duty firearms.

I don't get it. How does one "accidentally" discharge a firearm? Does it just go off in the holster all by itself? I know, rhetorical question. :confused:

I don't get it. How does one "accidentally" discharge a firearm? Does it just go off in the holster all by itself? I know, rhetorical question. :confused:
No shit. If he was part of the unworthy "civilian" demographic, his RKBA would be toast in totalitarian strongholds like MA, CT and other group think collectivist places

At least they are saying the deputy accidentally discharged the gun - not that the gun accidentally discharged.

Gun in waistband... adjusts pants...

"and the firearm discharged"

OH WAIT

P320? Or just a typical retard move with clothing in holster, no holster, or broken holster?

Back
Top Bottom