• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NEACA GUN SHOW - RUTLAND, VT MARCH 3 & 4

As previously mentioned in another thread, the NEACA Promotion has picked up a couple of the shows that used to be handled by the Green Mountain Promotion. This one has 80 tables, and is at the Franklin Center at The Howe, in downtown Rutland, VT on March 3 & March 4. Hours on Saturday are 9-5, and Sunday 9-3. Now, if you live way away, I'd tell you that it's a hike, and might not be worth it. But I live about an hour and a half away, and I make this part of a tour over that way. I usually will hit 5 local shops along the way, so it's worth it for me, looking for what I buy.
That being said, there's a fairly new shop in Belmont,VT,(Mount Holly), called Seiples Shoot Shop. They are off the beaten path a bit, but have some cool stuff and a bargain pile to root in. I also hit Cragin's in Rutland, and a couple stops in NH on the way back down. For me, worth it.

Mob scene this morning and early afternoon. Bunch of different vendors, as this is a different promoter and draws from a different group of vendors.

Very busy when I got there, gun prices high, ammo prices high. Different vendors there, which is why I go here in the first place. Rooted around at the tables with boxes of old reloading stuff, scored some brass and dies cheap. Made my planned stops at LGS; worth the trip for me.

Next NEACA show is in Manchester, VT, April 28-29. Much bigger show (250 tables) provided no vendors "no show" like the last time I drove over there. My wife read while I was in the show and then we spent the day cruising around backroads and went out to lunch.

Next NEACA show is in Manchester, VT, April 28-29. Much bigger show (250 tables) provided no vendors "no show" like the last time I drove over there. My wife read while I was in the show and then we spent the day cruising around backroads and went out to lunch.

Hoping for the same; there were some empty tables last time. My wife never seems to mind accompanying me to this show...it may have to do with the outlet stores in Manchester. We get lunch and hit a really great book store in town after the show as well.

Forgot to post earlier, but they are doing this show this weekend at the same venue.

Originally scheduled for Hunter Park in Manchester, VT, the town decided - after accepting 3 bookings for 2018 and on short notice - to ban gunshows from this municipal property. :mad:

Went up to the show yesterday; no alot happening at this one. I live a little over an hour away, so it was worth the ride. If you are going up RT103, it's definitely worth swinging by a small shop in Belmont,VT called Seiple's Shoot Shop. A bit off the beaten path, but run by good people. Manchester,VT is a town run by elitist peckerhead sons-of-bitches, mostly NY transplants. While my wife and I used to make a day of it going there, it's fair to say we won't be back, not that anyone from there gives a shit. Their actions are a pretty sad commentary on where this country is headed.

Back
Top Bottom