• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Near-Fest X

Hopefully I'll be there...I gotta get my shack set back up after a twelve year hiatus. Probably at least need antenna "stuff".

I'll be setting it up right next to my reloading bench [smile]

Same weekend of the manchester gun show......looks like its going to be a busy weekend for me.

I'll be in one of the commercial buildings again with the Taunton crew. We will be staying overnight at the Highlander Inn in Manchester which I understand is literally just down the street from Manchester Firing Line. I just may kill two birds with one stone on this trip!!

>>We will be staying overnight at the Highlander Inn in Manchester which I understand is literally just down the street from Manchester Firing Line.<<

Yes, you're about a mile away. You could "double time" it in no time flat!

===RUT===
(K1HS)

Last edited:
It looks like I'll be able to get there after all the good stuff is gone. Saturday a.m. I'm driving a bunch of Boy Scouts to a camp in NH and plan to dash over to Deerfield after dropping off the little campers. I'll be wearing a name tag made from my name and avatar you see to the left. Hope to meet some NESers there.

I didn't get there until about 11:30am today but had a successful trip. Got a Cushcraft 3 element 6M beam, a 12V supply, CB and mag mount antenna, QRP matcher and a bag full of bits n pieces. Now all I need is time to play with the toys.

Missed all you guys, but wasn't sure how I'd recognize you anyway. I guess I need to make time for some NES shoots.[grin]

KB1FQG had some stuff that was free to a good home [wink]
His wife weighed the loaded mini van and told him it better weigh less when he gets home [laugh]
I got two small power supplies with lighter plug sockets, a three and a four amp.
They both worked, one just needed some new terminal posts, which I got for $4 from another vendor.

I also scored a few more of the Sirius Satellite Radios with the lifetime activation.
This is a great deal, no subscription charges ever, I have one in every vehicle plus the house and camper. [thumbsup]

I spotted two of the greatest plates for a Ham at Deerfield:

CQDX.jpg

RADIO.jpg

[thumbsup]

Back
Top Bottom