need a gunsmith in mass , maine or NH M1 Garand

looking for a gunsmith that is good with M1 Garands, i dont want a monkey to damage a piece of history.
what is it your trying to do or have fixed?
Theres a good collection of folks right here on NES that can help and or guide you.
Noahs does great work , but I will say your going to wait. Even during normal times he was often 6-8 months out.
CMP also services rifles. They have every conceivable armory tool , jig and specs available to them. There are also a few that you can send it off to. Shuffs is one . i recently seen on of his BM59 conversions and it looks nice and functions great.

Theres several of here with alot of tools and resources to help . Might not be "smiths" but can help you for sure.

Nope lol. He’s a very well respected gunsmith specializing in Garands and other milsurp rifles. Been doing it for a long ass time.
Yes and hes probably now reached that age of gearing down, he made a push here on nes to sell off some stuff a few years ago. Quite since then.

I have a M1 with a loose barrel , very easy fix . tighten barrel and headspace,
i'm in worcester. just dont want someone to damage it.

How liose, will your sights “clock” past centered ?
I have barrel vise and wrench for Garand and some others. If your local to hanover ma week days we can eirk something out
If it clocks or times past center for the sights you will need to take a little off the shoulder check head space and such.
Nothing hard really, as long as theres not a particular reason why the barrel came loose in the first place

Back
Top Bottom