Need a new pistol safe.

roccoracer

NES Member
My trusty bedside quick access safe is now having issues. I have had it for over 10 years and this is the first time there has been an issue. I want to get a new safe and would love some input from NES. I would like a biometeric, RFID or both type. Please let me know what you have and your opinion of it.
Thank you.

Vaultek rocks. Biometric, numeric, keyed, and remote button entry. Great design, many sizes for different applications. The latest Wi-Fi models alert your phone/smartwatch when opened, tampered, or humidity/temp get outside designated range.

Vaultek rocks. Biometric, numeric, keyed, and remote button entry. Great design, many sizes for different applications. The latest Wi-Fi models alert your phone/smartwatch when opened, tampered, or humidity/temp get outside designated range.
I just ordered the Vaultek VT20i. It is exactly what I wanted.

Bought the Vaultek life pod. Small. But wanted a portable safe.

Now I want the large pistol one they have.

So another Vaultek vote here.

Bought the Vaultek life pod. Small. But wanted a portable safe.

Now I want the large pistol one they have.

So another Vaultek vote here.

How do you like the Life Pod? I don't know that it's a great gun safe since it seems small but it seems very well engineered.

The safe is awesome but is a bit small. I had to take the light off my HK45 for it to fit. I also had to put the pistol "kitty corner".

The Fort Knox I have will take the HK45 w/ light and another gun like G19 in their holsters, which is cool. I want a Vaultek though.

Vaultek-RS500i-Interior.jpg

How do you like the Life Pod? I don't know that it's a great gun safe since it seems small but it seems very well engineered.

It’s good. Don’t access it much. But no issues at all. But feels solid.

It’s pretty small. Only have put my P365 in it. Can fit a few spare mags as well with the p365.

Only thing I don’t like is the latches, you are supposed to use them, but I’m not when it sits.

Kinda bought it on a whim as I wanted something small and portable. For $100, it was low risk.

Not home, so can’t try something full size off hand.

It did convince me to buy a VT 20 with Bluetooth.

Back
Top Bottom