Need a refresher on my C&R

Twigg

NES Member
Amusing myself browsing Gunbroker for C&R guns and my memory's rusty. IIRC if I buy from either a C&R holder I'd be required to provide a copy of my C&R by mail. I asked my wife to make me some copies - in black & white and she went and made me 20 copies in full color "Because they look nicer". :rolleyes: Am I correct in believing these need to be black & white and signed in blue ink ?

Also, is there any way to electronically verify a C&R license ? I haven't done this in a number of years and want this done correctly. Don't bother telling me about e-fa 10's or whatever Massachatwosheets BS is, I'm in New Hampshire. (Obligatory F/U Marsha ! đź–•)

New Hampshire law, TMK, doesn't mention C&R anywhere?
Also, is there any way to electronically verify a C&R license ?
None accessible to FFLs or other civilians.

The blue ink thing is tradition, ATF only says "the signature on each copy of the certified license must be an original signature", but also has stated that a stamp or auto-pen is acceptable.

Last edited:
Doesn't have to be by mail either, I usually print out a black and white, sign it in blue (for clarity, not a requirement) and scan it in and then email it to the seller.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom