Need a Replacement Barrel for SACM M1935A

Hey there,

I am looking for someone who can make a replacement barrel for an SACM M1935A pistol. I have the entire barrel modeled in Solidworks. Does anyone know of anyone that can make a custom barrel?

This is a .32 caliber barrel but the cartridge is custom. It's a cut down .30 Carbine, reamed internally to .3310 for use with a .32 caliber 75gr bullet. I wrote to several custom gunsmiths, but no one is interested in making it. Apparently everyone is so busy they can pick and chose only projects that interest them.

Any help would be appreciated.

This is the modeled barrel. I have detail prints also.
SACMM1953A-BarrelAssy.jpg

I would start by finding a rifled barrel blank. After you find one that has enough material to make this barrel contact some different machine shops.
Derek Custer is a gun guy and works for Maverick Bar Products (maverickbarproducts.com). We've had them do a good deal of machine work for us (turbochargingdynamics.com). The quality of the work and their prices were very good.
You do know, doing a 'one of' will be costly... economy of scale and all.

Yeah, I figured It would cost, but I figured If I had the solid model and barrel blank they could write the program from my model (thus saving them time).

I need to find a .32 Caliber rifled barrel blank that is 1-1/4" Diameter x 4.375 long

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom