Need an experienced ethical Defense attorney for 2nd opinion

I'm been involve in a case now on the District level for 16 months, there's been some serious and glaring irregularities along a number of fronts, so naturally I'm trying to cover all the legal bases.

I'm satisfied with my current attorney, we've been winning on all fronts but I'm seeing misconduct and push back. I understand this not about justice but face saving.

Thanks, Rat
Metrowest area

I'm been involve in a case now on the District level for 16 months, there's been some serious and glaring irregularities along a number of fronts, so naturally I'm trying to cover all the legal bases.

I'm satisfied with my current attorney, we've been winning on all fronts but I'm seeing misconduct and push back. I understand this not about justice but face saving.

Thanks, Rat
Metrowest area
You will receive more meaningful input if you be a bit more specific. Family law? Firearms? Criminal defense; and if so, the general nature of the offense? Other; and again, a little information? Attorneys specialize.

He's a good lawyer.

I've heard many times that good litigators tend to be rather abrasive. Ok, they can be complete a$$hole$ too. But that tends to go with the territory in my experience.

:)

"Neil is a current NES member. Keith a former member who raised the ire of NES moderators."

.....pissed off the Mods....lol

I need a bull in my legal china shop

Trial is set for beginning of Oct both legal beagles advised me to cop to a PTP plea, much thanks for they're input BTW....but they don't know the history of the case. It's been 18 months to face to my accuser, did a week in Billerica HC, spent 100 large on the hook based all based on an unsupported allegation with zero evidence. I'm ready for a full acquittal or the big house...at least they can't send me to Vietnam....[laugh]

Thanks, Rat
Metrowest area

Let me make a wag.... they're dragging the shit out of the case with continuances because the "victim/plaintiff" or one of the witnesses has a toothache or some bullshit? Friend of mine went through this (broad tried to claim road rage assault even though he never touched her or hot out of his car) and it was pretty obvious the ADA and the broads attorney were trying to drag it out and wear him down...

"Neil is a current NES member. Keith a former member who raised the ire of NES moderators."

.....pissed off the Mods....lol

I need a bull in my legal china shop

He was not shy about sparring verbally with anybody....mod or not [laugh]

Let me make a wag.... they're dragging the shit out of the case with continuances because the "victim/plaintiff" or one of the witnesses has a toothache or some bullshit? Friend of mine went through this and it was pretty obvious the ADA and the broads attorney were trying to drag it out and wear him down...

Like my attorney joked to the DA, " He did 2 tours in Vietnam think he's afraid of a trial or jail....lol

Let me make a wag.... they're dragging the shit out of the case with continuances because the "victim/plaintiff" or one of the witnesses has a toothache or some bullshit? Friend of mine went through this (broad tried to claim road rage assault even though he never touched her or hot out of his car) and it was pretty obvious the ADA and the broads attorney were trying to drag it out and wear him down...

LOL... HOW DO YOU WEAR ME DOWN ?

Back
Top Bottom