• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Need AR 15 Delta ring

Just finished Zombie Build and found I have no Delta Ring parts to hold on Hand Guard anyone know where I could get one tonight or tomorrow Thanks you Mike I also have a spare part can any one identify it?

AR 15 Extra Part.jpg AR 15 Close uo.jpg AR 15 Photo.jpg

Last edited:
I was hopping that someone had a spare one I could buy from them as I can't pin and weld the Comp on untill I can get one. I want to go play[frown]

Sorry I can't help you with the delta ring but that part is used to snug the upper and lower receiver up and remove and play. It needs to go I'm before you put the grip on. You'll see a second threaded hole behind the grip screw hold and this goes in there and you tighten it until you eliminate the play! Oh and color fill looks good I'm debating doing mine!

Sorry I can't help you with the delta ring but that part is used to snug the upper and lower receiver up and remove and play. It needs to go I'm before you put the grip on. You'll see a second threaded hole behind the grip screw hold and this goes in there and you tighten it until you eliminate the play! Oh and color fill looks good I'm debating doing mine!

Thanks for the info on the screw I will go put it in now.

I'm not sure about your receiver, but my Mega-Arms has one of those screws. I really like the idea of them, but I found that if I snug it up too much, it becomes difficult to remove the rear receiver pin without taking the grip off and loosening the screw.

B

I'm not sure about your receiver, but my Mega-Arms has one of those screws. I really like the idea of them, but I found that if I snug it up too much, it becomes difficult to remove the rear receiver pin without taking the grip off and loosening the screw.

B
Good to know! Thanks! Def don't want to take the grip off to disassemble every time!

Back
Top Bottom