Need Help

You did the right thing calling the cops, but once they asked for you to go to the station you probably shouldnt have without contacting a lawyer first (who would probably tell you not to go).

EDIT: didnt realize it was NH

Last edited:
..I would also be somewhat worried about them contacting your town IRT your LTC.

He is in NH. They will have to charge and convict him of something before that happens. What I would be concerned with is they fed the other guy the story they wanted to hear and he regurgitates it. Now maybe they were just playing bad cop/worse cop but if they have a hard on for him, they could have created a crime where none existed by leading the other guy.

He is in NH. They will have to charge and convict him of something before that happens. What I would be concerned with is they fed the other guy the story they wanted to hear and he regurgitates it. Now maybe they were just playing bad cop/worse cop but if they have a hard on for him, they could have created a crime where none existed by leading the other guy.

oops, i always look at the post and dont take note of what section it is in.

What

What would they charge someone with in this situation?

Assault we a deadly weapon.

Correct. But at least in NH nothing bad can happen to you until a lot of due process happens. Here in MA we can lose our rights to firearms ownership on a CLEO's whim.

PS: You need to get a lawyer ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom