• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Neill Tassel got my 2A Rights RESTORED!! First gun purchase coming soon. Recs!?

I wonder what would have happened if you submitted to the breathalyzer.

NES members say that OUI 1st offense results in CWAF. As long as nobody got hurt.

Just wondering if your refusal of breathalyzer made things worse.
The refusal was irrelevant to the situation. His lawyer simply didn't understand basic firearms laws at the state or federal level so he couldn't make an informed decision about pleading (and avoiding the risk of a conviction) or going to trial.

Last edited:
For what its worth, I live in South Carolina.
FWIW - I'd visit the Palmetto State Armory Folks in Summerville / Ladsen. They get a bad wrap on here because they wont deliver innocuous stuff in to MA, but i've found them to be good folks and have small indoor range at their Summerville / Ladsen location.
Worth a visit

FWIW - I'd visit the Palmetto State Armory Folks in Summerville / Ladsen. They get a bad wrap on here because they wont deliver innocuous stuff in to MA, but i've found them to be good folks and have small indoor range at their Summerville / Ladsen location.
Worth a visit
I was just there today actually! Amazing how there is like zero ammo anywhere, but you can go to the range and fire away. I also went to Amchar the LEO and Military/Veterans warehouse store. Had some good deals in there as well. It's going to be a slow process with zero ammo anywhere.

The refusal was irrelevant to the situation. His lawyer simply didn't understand basic firearms laws at the state or federal level so he couldn't make an informed decision about pleading (and avoiding the risk of a conviction) or going to trial.
I think that there is also a lot of Lawyers that know, but don't care.
I have a relative that was about to go to trial on 1st offence DUI. I was speaking to the Lawyer and he said that he might be able to win on a technicality, and I commented that we have nothing to loose. It was then that he informed me of the difference between a CWOF and a guilty finding on 1st offence DUI.
I think that the Lawyer should have gave this info as soon as he was hired, not a week before trial.

Back
Top Bottom