• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NES cracks me up

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatMcD

NES Member
Just reading through some topics and seeing how they devolve is funny stuff.
Anything about AR's is guaranteed to entertain.

and then politics seeps in, then people get their delicate sensibilities all up in a tizzy. Last night was funny, showed it around to some friends.

People + Internet + Accessibility of communications + anonymity = guaranteed hilarity.

Sometimes it's good debate, but sometimes it turns into this:

images

[rofl]

I prefer brown eggs over white eggs.

The only eggs I could ever eat were the "skinless" ones. Ya know, powdered eggs. Whole eggs make me gag but the powdered scrambled ones that the cooks used to make when I was in the Navy were great. A nice nutty taste to them and nothing like eggs.

Because you've been knocked in the eye socket one-too-many times by the dust cover of a commie shovel-gun... [laugh]

hey, try digging a hole with a AR-15. Wait, what? You can't? That's right the plastic will break into a billion little pieces and all you'll be left with is a pile of legos.

I lol'd at the eye socket comment. How did you know that my rifles give me soviet steel facials every now and then?

who wants to come shooting with me? i'll bring my AR with miculek brake and my maadi that still has mostly synthetic furniture on it.

oh, and a glock.

who wants to come shooting with me? i'll bring my AR with miculek brake and my maadi that still has mostly synthetic furniture on it.

oh, and a glock.

I do. I can bring my shitty basement built AK's and a shitty m&p so we can laugh and point fingers at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom