• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NES Exclusives: Per Derek!

Shooters-Hooksett

NES Member
Derek & I talked today. One of his questions was: What are you going to do for my Members? On Saturday morning at 10:00 at our Amherst, NH store, I’ll have a crate of 17 Hex Receiver Mosin 91/30 rifles at 289.99. If you tell my Manager “Matt” that you’re a NES member, he’ll take another $20.00 off to cover your fuel. 9mm Winchester 115 grain brass cased Ammo is also on sale for $7.99 box/50 while supplies last. No sales tax here folks, what you see above is what you pay. We hope to see some of you in a couple of days. That’s the last 17 Mosins we have- first come/ served. If we run out of Winchester brass 9mm, you will get rain check pricing when I replenish. Thank you all, thank you Derek... Jim

Wish I could make it to check out the rifles, but I’m stuck entertaining some unwanted relatives, UGH!

Nowhere in his post does it say he wants a wish list from every clown on this board. He's a business man, not f***ing Santa Claus. What are you guys, six or something?

Thanks for defecating on our dreams.

I had the pleasure to meet the owner when I was ogling his collection in the museum before I left for Indiana two months ago and it was truly a pleasure. Shooters Outpost is quite literally a 'dollar and a dream' story...or at least that's what I got out of it. Fresh out of the Army, he borrowed money from a lender on his good word and someone gave him a shot. From that (I think he said he got out of the Army in '83 or '84) he built it into the mecca for ma**h***s up in Hooksett and now a satellite location in Amherst (which I didn't get to see before I left).

Let me tell you, I'm SO glad I opted to spend $1500 on primers and powder THERE before I left, because the prices everywhere else are drastically more. With hazmat fees in play, I couldn't even match the prices I paid there online...and NO TAXES!!!

Every time I come home to see my family, a ride up the road to Shooters will definitely be due.

If there ends up being a group buy or two on reloading components or goodies from Dillon, I'd definitely throw my hat in the ring and pick up the goods when I come back for a visit.

Back on topic ... I did not see this thread yesterday. Despite the timing, I will do my best to try and stop by tomorrow.

Thank you for doing this and thank you @Admin

Back on topic ... I did not see this thread yesterday. Despite the timing, I will do my best to try and stop by tomorrow.

Thank you for doing this and thank you @Admin

Take some pictures please and post them in the Shooters II thread if you can please.

I don't have much reason to ever stop there because I pretty much only go for Dillon/reloading components, but would like to see the layout.

Take some pictures please and post them in the Shooters II thread if you can please.

I don't have much reason to ever stop there because I pretty much only go for Dillon/reloading components, but would like to see the layout.
If I can make it, I will. Coming back to Boston right now and the store is a little over 1.5hrs away.

The Shooters II thread has some.
You can see pictures of the Swedish Mauser I bought there last week, but that wouldn't help you with the layout, lol.

The Shooters II thread has some.
You can see pictures of the Swedish Mauser I bought there last week, but that wouldn't help you with the layout, lol.
There are a few pics of the layout, showing the surplus rifles, ammo crates, handguns...

10:07

I wonder if the Mosins are gone...?

Sexy Hexy! Great Karma from the Deuce!

And being Green Pays Again! Thank you to Admin!

Last edited:
10:07

I wonder if the Mosins are gone...?

Sexy Hexy! Great Karma from the Deuce!

And being Green Pays Again! Thank you to Admin!
There are 13 mosins still sitting in there, 4 of them w/bayonets. I didn't see the rubber gloves until AFTER manhandling one.

Also saw a use JM rollmarked lever action in .32 Special (?), Sub $500. No pics though, sorry.

Any idea how well stocked they are in x54r?
Ammo ain't as plentiful as it once was...

Not even sure if folks reload this round?!

Back
Top Bottom