• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

***NES Forum Upgrade 11/18/2017***

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, seems like any time I click on a link that's put into a message (from either Chrome or Firefox) it doesn't resolve to the actual site. If the person puts up the raw url, not one with the text changed, then I can at least select, copy/paste it it into a clean URL field in a tab and get to it. But the NES wrapping on the url f***s it up completely, giving me a blank page, and NOT the target url.

Check your adblock... I guarantee it's blocking the link proxy.

Check your adblock... I guarantee it's blocking the link proxy.

I'm using Kaspersky Internet Security (latest release)... BTW, it also shows a ton more items under the 'protection' icon when on this site. Before it was in the 10-20 range. Now it's at least 45-55(+) each time I load a page.

I just added NES to the 'trusted' site list and that didn't do jack squat... I'm NOT going to disable the ad blocking. Maybe if there was a way to otherwise block the ads (at least for green members) I wouldn't need it for this site. But since that's not an option, the blocker stays...

But since that's not an option, the blocker stays...

I understand, and that's fine, but links will continue to be broken in that case. My involvement ends at technical support.

I'm using Kaspersky Internet Security (latest release)... BTW, it also shows a ton more items under the 'protection' icon when on this site. Before it was in the 10-20 range. Now it's at least 45-55(+) each time I load a page.

I just added NES to the 'trusted' site list and that didn't do jack squat... I'm NOT going to disable the ad blocking. Maybe if there was a way to otherwise block the ads (at least for green members) I wouldn't need it for this site. But since that's not an option, the blocker stays...

Gold, try disabling K and accessing NES as a test. If it works then at least you know.

Gold, try disabling K and accessing NES as a test. If it works then at least you know.

Test link worked with K paused... But, that's NOT an option. I would have to be a libtard to be online without protection [these days]. So unless someone can point out WHERE I need to make an exception, this will continue to be an issue. To be clear, this was NOT an issue before the software change.

Test link worked with K paused... But, that's NOT an option. I would have to be a libtard to be online without protection [these days]. So unless someone can point out WHERE I need to make an exception, this will continue to be an issue. To be clear, this was NOT an issue before the software change.

Code:
https://redirect.viglink.com
needs to be whitelisted.

I'm closing this down as upgrade issues have pretty much been died off and we don't need to continue spamming everyone who is watching this thread.

Please create a new thread in Tech Support for any additional problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom