NES is back

I thought the AG raided the DB to look for evidence of internet ammo sales and in state glock transfers

- - - Updated - - -

I thought the AG raided the DB to look for evidence of internet ammo sales and in state glock transfers

tumblr_mcbocfncWK1qkf3ufo1_500.gif

Add @NEastShooters to your twitter so you get updates in the future when the server is off line.

Wonder what happened... Just hope whatever it was got fixed properly.

Going to be interesting to see if I can access the site when I start the new job. Looking at a 4 day work week (10 hour days), which could take some getting used to. Only part that could suck is working on Saturdays. Mostly since that's been my typical brew-day and when I was looking to get the first day of the build party in (80% lowers).

Oh yeah? I clicked on your link and the first thing I saw was

Warning: mysqli_query() [function.mysqli-query]: (HY000/2013): Lost connection to MySQL server during query in [path]/includes/class_core.php on line 1391

Someone forgot to flush the toilets in the database, I think.

Add @NEastShooters to your twitter so you get updates in the future when the server is off line.

Thanks for the hard work keeping this place running. It is appreciated!

I run a forum approximately 1/5000000th the size of this and even that can be a hassle!

I had hit "post reply" when NES went TU! Well that was lost and I'm not about to recreate that lengthy reply to someone a bit upset with the response to his thread that was less than clear.

Such is life and there are some power outages in MA and probably more to come.

Thank god. I was tired of having to do my work.

Agreed; I was almost becoming productive! [shocked]

Wonder what happened... Just hope whatever it was got fixed properly.

Going to be interesting to see if I can access the site when I start the new job. Looking at a 4 day work week (10 hour days), which could take some getting used to. Only part that could suck is working on Saturdays. Mostly since that's been my typical brew-day and when I was looking to get the first day of the build party in (80% lowers).

Military?

Back
Top Bottom