• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NES/MassFirearmsSchool Monthly Giveaways...

enbloc

Life Member Emeritus
NES Life Member
NES Member
Each month I post "In" and don't even think twice about it because Mass Firearms School has been a consistent supporter of NES. Think of all the money they've laid out.
After a while it can be taken for granted, by myself.

The rules are "Only Post 'IN' ", and be a Green Member.
We can't post "THANKS MFS!"

So, Thanks Mass Firearms School for your Great support here and thanks Derek for running the show and maintaining the chaos.

Mass Firearms School | Firearms Safety Course in Holliston, MA

~Matt

Last edited:
I do many transfers in from grab a gun, buds etc and they are always helpful accomodating and quick and easy. Well run lgs.

Stopped in today to check the place out and they were packed!! Ended up leaving with a SIG P320. If you got time check them out.

i'd be happier if I won it once lol. But yeah, great on them, I took my LTC course there(and took my college student BIL for "free" as a guest) great class, I wish I lived closer.

Thanks MFS and I couldn't agree with the OP more. I just bought an MPX from them a couple of weeks ago during the Sig Sale. Awesome guys and great customer service.

Agreed with OP. I've taken four classes there, always a packed room. They've done a lot for 2A in Mass.

Thanks to MFS for supporting NES and our shooting community.

As for jron. Yes, after the interview the bitch on the hill came down on us and threw her temper tantrum and made her memo. No laws were passed or changed.

I’ve said it before, I honestly believe MFS was trying to show the idiocy of the law and trying to help get a movement to get it repealed. They were naive though when it comes to the media here. They learned, and they’ve been good supporters of shooting and 2A rights for us locally.

I can’t argue your facts though and if you choose to not do business with them or support them, that is your choice. Much like I won’t do any business with TGP

mfs is too far for me, although when i was stuck in milford almost 2 years ago waiting for a helpless desk to get a new printer install on-line i found mfs had the henry .357 carbine i wanted in stock. as soon as the job was complete i headed over and made the deal. good folks.

Took my MA LTC class, a Moon Island practice and bought my first handgun at MFS. I should really become a member and take advantage of all their hardware.

Great staff, especially since it’s a public range and they have to deal with newbies like me all day.

I send all prospective students to your class to get their certs and sort them out. I then give them additional training once the state requirements are made.

Everyone likes your classes

Back
Top Bottom